if it aint broke dont fix it

5252592ec0b0616b8ede9e6e15033607d22f5b4.pjpg

yea i played that debit card joint last month. I had fun playing it. The new design looks ugly.

i can see why they had to redesign the game but, they should have kept it similar to the original, or at least have more "versions" of it.
still...
smh.gif

when did they switch to debit cards?...

part of the fun of the game was throwing down the play money onto the board when you bought something.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

part of the fun of the game was throwing down the play money onto the board when you bought something.
Because whenever I passed go I collected more than $200's. LOL I was robbing the bank on the down low for years never got caught.

Coppin Park Place w/ a bunch of colored meant u WERE doin it

Looks interesting, but nothing beats the feeling of slipping a few thousands into your own pockets

Robbing the bank is pivotal in house rules. Whatever you got from the snatch-n-go was fair game.

I've yet to play on a set that has the electronic bank.

Originally Posted by Murdalandhitman

Because whenever I passed go I collected more than $200's. LOL I was robbing the bank on the down low for years never got caught.

That's why I like the debit cards, helps weed out the dudes who try to be slick with the money
laugh.gif

you guys didn't play with one person designated as banker?

smh.gif
at the dudes who didnt play with a designated banker

i don't think i've ever played a game of monopoly by the rules
everyone i've played with has a different set of rules
part of the fun was trying to cheat.

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

smh.gif
at the dudes who didnt play with a designated banker
Dudes was playin that pre-Great Depression Monopoly, no FDIC backing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i don't think i've ever played a game of monopoly by the rules
everyone i've played with has a different set of rules
part of the fun was trying to cheat.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom