23isback is pulling some $*@+!

What is confusing to me is their statement sounds like they about to file for chapter 11 but at the same time charge $600 for a pair of Concords 
eyes.gif

NIKETALK is the center of sneaker info. Period. If you are getting your info from anywhere but here or the "other" site you are getting your info late.

i have been saying this for years on end 

23isback has always been 23iswack

you gotta be a damn fool to buy off that site but you gotta be a complete donkey to paypal them $5.00 for a release list 

here is a list for free and the only thing sole-collector has over niketalk http://#*$%@+%!+$#**.com/forums/Jordan-Brand-Release-Dates-Dec-11-Jun-12-Updated-12-26-11/2:4:561562/

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

But i guess on the plus side, hype beasts wont know RD 
laugh.gif

i know a lot of folks who depend on that website for release dates. this should be interesting.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

You're a member of NT. Isn't that all you need to keep up with RDs? We get better info than 23isback....heck I bet that site comes here to check for info.

True facts man!

dammit I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger! it was the same as the other release dates wheewwwwww! and then I paid another 5 just to double check... we are safe guys, the release dates are legit...

hahaha I kid I kid...

before i discovered niketalk like 4 years ago i used to always go to 23isback, sneakernews, sneakerfiles, basically anysite that would come up on google, but like the dude said earlier all those sites get their info from here, if you aint getting it here, you getting it late, like that new cell phone commercial

i was mad as hell!!

im a retailer and ive used the site for yearsssssssssss for a quick check sometimes i dont like logging into my nike account or searching NT

I don't even go to that site, so its doesn't really concern me.
What bothers me is that they're charging people for something you can find in the internet.
Pretty lame and sad that they're doing this.

I just went on 23isback and I can see the release dates just fine, bright as day, and didnt have to pay anything either

Back
Top Bottom