24 hr Fitness members: How much do you pay?

So its the start of the new year and I need to get my lazy#$@! a membership to a gym. Seems like 24 is the most convenient. I use to have the $24 a monthdeal but canceled when i got to college and now I want to find a good deal on a membership again. Asking around it seems everyone I know pays a differentprice. Anywhere from $40 a year to $99 a year.

$21 a year for active and sport
pimp.gif

24 a month for 1 club 24 hour fitness. Prob coulda got a better deal but it is right next to my house

You aint gonna go no way so just save your money, they prey on people like you, it all starts with that New Year's resolution crap that you'll stick tofor like 2 weeks, but its your money not mine

20 bucks a month plus no contract. No sign up fees. My dad was able to get me that deal through some promo crap.
pimp.gif
As long as I want to keep going, I'll just keep paying 20 a month...

damn how do you get such cheap prices?!? i think i pay like 200 for 3 months or something like that. but my place has a basketball court, track, gym, swimmingpool, all that crap.

Xsport I pay 50 a month. Has BBALL court, pool, spa, barbershop all I use is bball cardio and weights though

I hate 24, they treat me like crap and i still pay $40 a month for just one gym.

but it has a bball court that is always overcrowded.

Any one else get a settlement check from 24 hour fitness? I just got one for 19 bucks and my mom got one for 15.

but yeah i used to pay 34.99 a month

i'm just gonna cop a bowflex, why just throw money away? i dont like going to the gym anyways, i'm scared of meningitis and all that. all i need issome weights and and elliptical.

My wife pays that bill so I don't know the exact amount, what I do know is, it's a tad overpriced and definately not cheap-----my 24 Fitness near mestays packed right now (probably with these new years resolution type people) so I really can't say it's worth the money when you factor in thenegatives (this gym isnt even open 24hrs). IMO your better off finding a local gym.

I prepaid 600 for 3 years. Every year after that is 30 dollars. My 24 is open 24 hours but I'm still trying to find the best time when the gym isn't ODcrowded.

Back
Top Bottom