24 Looking to build Credit... What are some good tips on your first Credit Card

Bruh, I’m convinced that the agency’s are treating 800+ credit scores like it’s private club you get invited too. Been sitting on 799 for almost a year.

Dam man, i think the highest I ever was 780 something

My goal is to hit 8 this year

Nah - wife has it so made sense to diversify but obviously will still use it a ton

What you got now?

CSR is my main card for travel and cashing out. Then I use the Ink Preferred and Ink Cash cards. Also used the freedom last for any PayPal purchases for 5%.

Haven't done much traveling though so just building points back up

That apple card is lit when buying apple products... I'm mad late.

Just bought my wife an apple watch on it, gave me back cash fast. My other credit cards take like two weeks to process..

I'm about to buy tickets to San Francisco so, thanks for the reminder to check my cards to see which ones best.

Every so often I apply for the Citi double cash back card, and I get denied every time. Can’t get approved for that card to save my life smh haha.

Every so often I apply for the Citi double cash back card, and I get denied every time. Can’t get approved for that card to save my life smh haha.
Get credit limit increases on your other cards. Lowers your utilization

Actually got the citi card back in October since it had a nice sign up bonus and I was about to make a large purchase so took advantage of it

AMEX going hard right now. Sign up for Platinum and get 150K points if you spend $6K in six months. I just took the plunge because it made sense. Have major purchases coming up.

AMEX going hard right now. Sign up for Platinum and get 150K points if you spend $6K in six months. I just took the plunge because it made sense. Have major purchases coming up.

They just got me with the 150K mail offer too.

Mainly just got it cause the plat looks real nice contrasted with the black leather patina on the wallet. :lol:

The rewards are straight but the perks are pretty terrible when you really break it down, but I'll still be able to recoup that $695 and I'll make heavy use of the lounge access.

They just got me with the 150K mail offer too.

Mainly just got it cause the plat looks real nice contrasted with the black leather patina on the wallet. :lol:

The rewards are straight but the perks are pretty terrible when you really break it down, but I'll still be able to recoup that $695 and I'll make heavy use of the lounge access.

I get that. I always just rolled with Gold. But, this offer was too good to pass up. Plus, lounge access is key when I do travel. even if infrequent, that makes it worth it.

I get that. I always just rolled with Gold. But, this offer was too good to pass up. Plus, lounge access is key when I do travel. even if infrequent, that makes it worth it.

Challenge is there is no Centurion in Sea

Great offer

Taking wife to the lot to finance a car later on today. You guys have any tips? Or major things to look out for that dealers(salesman) try to pull…

Back
Top Bottom