25+ Adult Discussion : Has Anyone Ever Pulled The Plug On A Serious Relationship?

freedmind2015

Banned
Not kiddy **** where you guys are fighting over who gets the dog or the coffee maker either. But life altering decisions like purchasing property together. Maybe have a network of mutual friends and business contacts. More than a 10-15 year history.

What as your reason and is your life better or worse?

Last edited:
I recommend changing the thread to "Has anyone been through a divorce?"
Married or long term couple, it's still a serious relationship. Only difference is how the arbitration and mitigation of allocating shared property is handled. One is handled in divorce court, and the other in small claims court.

Last edited:
Married or long term couple, it's still a serious relationship. Only difference is how the arbitration and mitigation of allocating shared property is handled. One is handled in divorce court, and the other in small claims court.

I was joking papi. You situation sounds like a divorce. Most of the men I know in this situation just leave and start over fresh. That or someone in that relationship already has a rebound to lean on after the break up.

Last edited:
Nah, and considering the time and resources invested, it scares me to pull the plug even when I think it would be a good idea. But you really can't make such a decision off emotion or listening to your d***. I often think that yes, it'd be great to smash a nubile, but you'd have to start all over and I ain't got time for that.

...but everyone's situation is diff :nerd:

Nomad at it again, I don't think I can answer seriously anymore but...

no I generally try to fix it which is probably my flaw, I should end it but feel bad and then it just goes to **** until we dissolve

Last edited:
One cat just didn't want to settle down. He moved from across the country to be with his girl but she was a prune and manipulative about her yambs output. They still go back and forth though but he bounced with his own money for space.

Another couple had one guy choosing drug dealing over his family. He also just left with his own money.

One woman left with her kids back to her mothers then on her own because the guy kept cheating.

One woman left because the man she was with was lame and manipulative. They were married too. But she also had daddy issues.

One woman kicked the man out because he was super gay(a drag queen and a sloppy bottom) and he didn't want to tone it down for the kids. (also married)

Another woman I know left because the man was physically abusive.

Nah, and considering the time and resources invested, it scares me to pull the plug even when I think it would be a good idea. But you really can't make such a decision off emotion or listening to your d***. I often think that yes, it'd be great to smash a nubile, but you'd have to start all over and I ain't got time for that.

...but everyone's situation is diff
nerd.gif
I could not care any less about smashing a hot youngin' in her early twenties, that could be done whether I was in a relationship or not. I'm talking about money or assets in the upwards of $250,000 being jeopardized because you've grown apart in thinking and life goals. Decisions can't be made as a team because one is a nihilist scared to pull the trigger on anything out of fear of failure, and argues that you're not being supportive of their fears and irrationality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom