25 Foods/Drinks you will never have again, What are some others?

I enjoy 2-4 grape or lemonade Four Loco's every weekend so that information is false. 
indifferent.gif
.. They're just about sold at every store I happen to go to.
grin.gif

But as for the Oreo O's, Butterfinger bb's, and M&M crisps RIP. The Oreo O's are damn near the GOAT..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

I enjoy 2-4 grape or lemonade Four Loco's every weekend so that information is false. 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

But as for the Oreo O's, Butterfinger bb's, and M&M crisps RIP. The Oreo O's are damn near the GOAT..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As stated, 10 times earlier in the thread, the Four Locos aren't the same as they once were 
indifferent.gif

what happened to them mr peanut brand cheese balls in the can them things were serious..and those keebler pizza chips.. few of them things on the list are still around here as well. guess its all about location.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As stated, 10 times earlier in the thread, the Four Locos aren't the same as they once were 
indifferent.gif
yea they definitely aren't i used to buy 8-12 with my cousin and we would split the batch it was one of the cheapest tastiest ways to get you $%$% faced and anyone caught in the cross fire, plus buying at that quantity was a guaranteed that you would be slumped out of your mind,ever since they changed it i haven't bought another, went back to drinking
what i used to henny,grey goose,sunny d, gin, e&j v.s.o.p, and of course jagermeister
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i hear this is discontinued. one of my faves too 
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif

img-thing

they have a section of all the flavors in the shoppers right across from my house...want me to ship you some?

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

frown.gif
. I miss Oreo-O's. I was the only one in my house who liked them so I always had the box to myself.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
peep my join group on my signature

Crispy M&M's
pimp.gif

Pepsi Blue
pimp.gif

I never had the Aruba Jam Sprite Remix.

Coca Cola should bring Sprite Remix back this summer.

F it I'm gonna go to south korea to stock up on those oreo o's. Those things were the best

French Toast crunch was also fire too

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

"Four Loko" is sold all over LA
laugh.gif

yeah without any caffeine
You thought you was doing it huh?
laugh.gif

Wish they'd bring some of this stuff back.  Oreo-o's were gross though 
sick.gif
I remember a dude had a case of the old Loko's after they stopped making them. He was selling 'em for like $10/can. 
My local liquor store has a sign on the Four Loko that says, "New 4 Loko + Red Bull= Old 4 Loko" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Some of yall might be a little young to remember this but...
COOKIES AND CREAM TWIX 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Was the truth... too bad it's gone now and it will never return 
tired.gif
BRU!!! Them joints were
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some of those bring back so many childhood memories. I feel kinda old now though. Am I the only one who chewed Gatorgum?

Back
Top Bottom