25 people shot in 48 hours in NYC

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/25-people-shot-48-hours-article-1.1361388

the heat 
mean.gif

Heard shots while chilling on Marcy ave in bk, bystanders was just chillin like nothin happened lol

I looked at NY 10 day forecast.... It doesn't even reach 80 degrees yet, C'mon now.

I looked at NY 10 day forecast.... It doesn't even reach 80 degrees yet, C'mon now.
indifferent.gif
It was over the weekend.

Someone got killed up the block from me in the middle of the afternoon yesterday. Brazen act, but these young boys out here have no fear when they're doing the act. Its until after its done does the coward in them come out. Going to be a very hot summer.

it's a shame that the only time you here about stuff like this is in rap music or on a shoe forum site and yet the headline news is about kim kardashian's growing cankles.... a society of being closed minded

Last edited:
In alotta cities, any 3day weekend like this past Memorial day or hot weekends brings the foolishness out..ppl act like they cant go outside and just chill :smh:

:stoneface: It was over the weekend.

Someone got killed up the block from me in the middle of the afternoon yesterday. Brazen act, but these young boys out here have no fear when they're doing the act. Its until after its done does the coward in them come out. Going to be a very hot summer.

this dude that was in my grade back in hs robbed a store and got like 60 bucks and cigarettes. he did it wit his friend

his friends girl was in the car, but she thought they were just goin in to buy something. anyways the cameras at the traffic lights caught the car

the girl told the cops cause it was her bros car and she didnt want him getting in this

so these dudes got sentenced to 3 years and they were CRYING. judge please pleass im a good person pleass dont do this. they act tough and all that but when they in that court, tough guy dissappear then the ***** come out

For a city of 12 million that's not exactly jaw-dropping. A shame nonetheless, but its to be expected this time of year in big cities.

:stoneface: It was over the weekend.

this dude that was in my grade back in hs robbed a store and got like 60 bucks and cigarettes. he did it wit his friend

his friends girl was in the car, but she thought they were just goin in to buy something. anyways the cameras at the traffic lights caught the car

the girl told the cops cause it was her bros car and she didnt want him getting in this

so these dudes got sentenced to 3 years and they were CRYING. judge please pleass im a good person pleass dont do this. they act tough and all that but when they in that court, tough guy dissappear then the ***** come out
was it an armed robbery or or a strong arm?...just asking cuz im wondering about the amount of year some a high school kid got for just $60 and some cigs

Happens every year in every city. I just think ****** are cold blooded. Heat just makes us more active.

Back
Top Bottom