25 years of Super Mario, much appreciated***VID***

Saw this vid today and man did it bring back some humbling memories. It sucks growing up sometimes
frown.gif

Delete if posted already, or late *shrugs*

Saw this vid today and man did it bring back some humbling memories. It sucks growing up sometimes
frown.gif

Delete if posted already, or late *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

First four versions > The rest
Don't underestimate Mario 64.
Mario 64 is my personal favorite, but the Galaxy games wasn't really no joke either.  Mario games are consistently good

Mario 64 is my personal favorite, but the Galaxy games wasn't really no joke either.  Mario games are consistently good

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I agree. Mario games are consistently great. My personal favorite would have to be Super Mario World. But the 2 Galaxy games would be right behind that for me

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I agree. Mario games are consistently great. My personal favorite would have to be Super Mario World. But the 2 Galaxy games would be right behind that for me

I never realized how much Mario abuses yoshi in the old games. punching him in the back of the head to throw his tongue out. 
laugh.gif

I never realized how much Mario abuses yoshi in the old games. punching him in the back of the head to throw his tongue out. 
laugh.gif

No mention of Super Smash Brothers? I know its not a Mario game per say but his character could have been worked in there.
I loved both galaxys. I havent bought new super mario but i just may have to

No mention of Super Smash Brothers? I know its not a Mario game per say but his character could have been worked in there.
I loved both galaxys. I havent bought new super mario but i just may have to

Back
Top Bottom