25 Years Old Balding Like Sagat!?!?!?!? Need Help!!?!?!?

What's it like recently?

I'm still seeing progress and new hair growth although It's not as drastic as it was the first couple of months. The corners are still thin but when I get my hair cut, (usually a 1-guard) you can't tell at all.

Seeing as I can't get my haircut, I'm using this time to just grow my hair out and see how it looks.

It came back pretty good actually and way better than i would've expected.
I'm 36 and the front isn't growing in as thick as it used to. Doesn't look bad but I know it's not the same. I may give those pills a try.

I like how OP came here for advice and all he got was jokes and return. Y'all are foul.

Some of that stuff literally had me in tears though :lol:

Damn this hella good. Any side effects

No side effects. Honestly, I've never spoken to anyone who has personally experienced side effects but from what I've read a small percentage of men have issues.

Ight here go some pics have fun guys

20200414_170121.jpg

20200414_170810.jpg

Imma upload more once I see some that I like. I might as well look stoic yall gone roast anyway...

With the way your head it shaped, bait bald works. As mentioned earlier, grow a beard and you good. Looking like Al Harrington now.

Can't believe you were rocking your joint thin at the top like that; glad you came home.

With the way your head it shaped, bait bald works. As mentioned earlier, grow a beard and you good. Looking like Al Harrington now.

Can't believe you were rocking your joint thin at the top like that; glad you came home.

Lol hell no I always wore a goody. ALWAYS. At work. At the bank. At home. In bed. ALWAYS.

Toner and cocoa butter. Try to grow a beard. Drink hella water and wash your face with organic tea tree Castile soap. Cove is a good brand for it.

20200414_170121.jpg

20200414_170810.jpg

Imma upload more once I see some that I like. I might as well look stoic yall gone roast anyway...
Looks way better than thinning hair. The key to pulling off the bald look is staying in shape and keeping a chiseled face. Also, grow a beard if you can.

20200414_170121.jpg

20200414_170810.jpg

Bro... ur killing it with the MJ bald look. You honestly don't have anything to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom