25 yr old blk male, 32 yr old wht female HELP ME!!! lol

jboi305

Banned
Okay I need help NT. How do I let me co-worker know to#*#+@ seriously check me out.

This woman is miserable she is 32 married 9 years NO KIDS. I think her husband is at that stage of the marriage where he really did not know having kids wouldbe this hard and he probably is ready to leave her and try elsewhere. The problem is something with her uterus. She goes to see the specialty doctor every weekits her 3rd one, she has had like 3 invetros or however you spell it lost them all. So now your kind of in her head and see her mindstate but that really aintmy problem lets continue. Im 25 black married with one kid, now to the typical white person with a stereotypical image of blacks I am the "oh why cantthey all be like him". Now that is hillarious to me because she dont know that im a convicted felon thats done time I smoke a lil weed, stole and solddrugs and whetever else "bad set of blacks" are known for. But that was my past.

The reason she dont know that is because WORK is WORK and you not suppose to know !@+# about me but what I do at work thats the way I feel a job should behandled. So in short i got them fooled because unfortunately being me would seriously hurt my pockets in this judgemental society straight up and I got a kidto provide for.

Now at any given moment I am bombarded with all her PERSONAL business and body problems and we not talking 30 minutes she can ride out for hours on this. Ithas consumed her ENTIRE life all she thinks about is getting pregnant. Now im unable to escape her because I work in an office with only 3 employees two arefemale. The other which is my boss is more like me just dont care but she fakes it like me to be politically correct. I mean a couple months ago she criedeveryday for a week when her pug died (he was treated like a kid since she aint have one) she cried like the kid in the halo thread for a week straight andthat wasAFTER taking a week off to deal with it. Is that NORMAL?

So in short she is just an emotional ball and her issues are wrecking her life and now becoming a part of my JOB DESCRIPTION. How can I not come across like an%*#%!$% and tell her to#*#+@? or am i being insensitive?

Damn, that was hard to read...

Anyways, I'd say to just act busy, and let her know that you have work that you need to get done. If you're lucky, she'll turn elsewhere for'emotional support.'

But yeah, it could be hard to shake off and not look like an a-hole.

I thought this was going to be a star-crossed lovers tale filled with heartache and agony.

You disappoint me young one.

Or at the very least...
jungle_fever.jpg

For real though, just keep telling her you're busy with work and try not to spark up personal conversations with her, she'll eventually figure it out. Or just continue to listen and be as friendly as possible to her, it seems like she's having a rough time.

Now that is hillarious to me because she dont know that im a convicted felon thats done time I smoke a lil weed, stole and sold drugs and whetever else "bad set of blacks" are known for.
What are the "good set of blacks" known for?
eyes.gif

somebody post the "guidelines for starting a thread on NT" pic for these rookies thinking we care.....

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

Now that is hillarious to me because she dont know that im a convicted felon thats done time I smoke a lil weed, stole and sold drugs and whetever else "bad set of blacks" are known for.
What are the "good set of blacks" known for?
eyes.gif

good blacks have a full time job, and wear sweater vests.

they're like mew, very rare.

Damn, beat me to it. But actually, I might go so far as to say that pics aren't necessary in this case since you're married with a kid. This womancould be gorgeous but if I'm married and she's married, at the end of the day she's just another annoying coworker.

I don't know your beliefs, but if you are serious and KNOW she wants the business, be discreet yet classy with it. She's still pretty young, ask her ifshe wants to go to a movie or something after work or whatever just to keep her mind off the situation. Trust me, it'll work, ask her if she wants to getcoffee on the other side of the town also. Me personally, the fact that she doesn't have kids, I would go for it, and for a lot of other reasons too thatyou would have to PM me for.

It takes two to make a conversation... if you just keep quiet and pretend that you're busy, or actually keep yourself preoccupied and not engage in aconversation with her, she'll get the point.

Let's put it this way, she can't make you talk to her. Hit her with the silent treatment and she'll fall back. Women want someone to listen totheir problems and sympathize with them/console them. As soon as she sees you're not doing either, she won't bother.

be like look skeezer ... my sperm is lively and i guarantee ill knock you up, and then just whip it out ...

Dude wrote an essay and was ultra-descriptive when all he needed to ask was "How can I get this annoying co-worker to leave me alone?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I don't know your beliefs, but if you are serious and KNOW she wants the business, be discreet yet classy with it. She's still pretty young, ask her if she wants to go to a movie or something after work or whatever just to keep her mind off the situation. Trust me, it'll work, ask her if she wants to get coffee on the other side of the town also. Me personally, the fact that she doesn't have kids, I would go for it, and for a lot of other reasons too that you would have to PM me for.

I don't think you read the post
laugh.gif

But to the OP, the next time she talks to you about something like this tell her "Look [Insert name here],it sounds like this has really been bothering you. Maybe it would be best to talk to a professional about it. I personally don't have any experience withwhat you are going through so what I say may be ill advised. It would be better if you got more information from someone with a little more equiped to handlethis. I wish you luck."

Haha. I don't think youre being insensitive at all.

Try what fanatic suggested. That might work.

Back
Top Bottom