I got my first taper on friday... I feel so fresh
laugh.gif

looking forward to getting cleaned up this thursday , not like that feeling . Maybe im feeling myself too much .. i guess * kanyeshrug*

only real difference i like when i get my hair buzzed is that i don't have to dry it *Shrugs*

this comin' from a white guy, don't know half of what is being said now

Originally Posted by solesavage

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gatorad3 wrote:

pimp.gif
I swear its like the world takes a 180 when you get that fresh haircut with the line up. Attention from the females goes up like a 110% outta nowhere lol
smokin.gif
 and I had like 3 dudes come up to me askin where I got my cut at. Ya'll know what I'm talking about..

Some dudes need to learn how to keep it subtle with their lineups. Cats out lining up mile long foreheads just cuz they think it looks clean. To each their own, but my advice (i've been lining myself up since 98') keep it simple. Tooth pick side burns? Didnt know dudes still messing with that.

Also, did you pay for that? Only reason I break bread is because I need to get tapered, aside from that I would never let any barber line me up. Just some advice, no hate peace

What you talking about fam, EVERYONE has that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gatorad3 wrote:

pimp.gif
I swear its like the world takes a 180 when you get that fresh haircut with the line up. Attention from the females goes up like a 110% outta nowhere lol
smokin.gif
 and I had like 3 dudes come up to me askin where I got my cut at. Ya'll know what I'm talking about..

Some dudes need to learn how to keep it subtle with their lineups. Cats out lining up mile long foreheads just cuz they think it looks clean. To each their own, but my advice (i've been lining myself up since 98') keep it simple. Tooth pick side burns? Didnt know dudes still messing with that.

Also, did you pay for that? Only reason I break bread is because I need to get tapered, aside from that I would never let any barber line me up. Just some advice, no hate peace

laugh.gif

Im sayin....... I was sittin here like when did the ice pick sideburns go out of style?  How ya gettin lined up?

?
negs.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gatorad3 wrote:

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

i seen three dudes with the toothpicks, all young kids with the fake overdone edge up too.
Most people round these cali parts off that.

Myself personally, I dont mess with sideburns, I just fade my head hair into my beard
pimp.gif

NT's obsession with haircuts  
laugh.gif

Last week i got the best haircut i've had in years.  

I'm glad my hair is long now & don't get lined up anymore.  It's annoying to maintain.

And I don't see too many people with pointed sideburns anymore.  

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gatorad3 wrote:

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Im sayin....... I was sittin here like when did the ice pick sideburns go out of style?  How ya gettin lined up?

?
negs.jpg

exactly what I was thinkin. cant see my sideburns any other way

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

yall still rockin icepicks? i usually get a skin taper that just blends into my beard
yea the icepicks is highschool baffonery to me now, I just leave shadow and let it blend in

Originally Posted by champ305

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gatorad3 wrote:

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

?
negs.jpg
exactly what I was thinkin. cant see my sideburns any other way

Ice pics are outdated to me, but thats my opinion. I was getting the icepicks done back in 98' I dont even like my line-ups to be super noticable now, I prefer to keep it subtle. Kind of the way Lebron and Kobe mess with it.

lebron_james_575.jpg

havent got a haircut in almost a year so im wolfing to an extreme. I do however get the regular lineups

maybe its bc of my love for whiteboys, but i like grizzly dudes that dont cut their hair too often .. & when they do cut it, its still long enough where u can't tell :shrugs: shape ups/weekly hair cuts are soo 2001 imo a definite loss of pointage in my book

Back
Top Bottom