25th anniversary Jordan collection; Seriously JB?

I don't think Brand Jordan drop these type of releases to please us, the sneaker enthusiast. It's aimed more towards the common people.

If they want to please us, then they would think more about the quality and the shape and all that stuff that we want.

We are only a tiny fraction of Brand Jordan's consumers compare to the regular person buying Jordans just because there's a visible Jumpman.

I will only cop the all white XI and possibly XVI, too.

As I did last year, Im lookin to up my Nike Signature and Air Max collection. I may cop a couple of the 25th Anniversary Collection, but I really hate the ideaand I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far. As of right now, I only plan on buying the Chi X's, Powder IX's, White/Red VI, and the someAJ II's. There are other shoes I'm lookin to buy from JB but they have not been confirmed yet. I'm passin on the Black/Red VI to get a pair ofInfrareds from 2000. If some of the unconfirmed shoes drop like the Bordeaux VII, Charcoal IX, White/Cement III and IV, and maybe a pair of XI's, than JBhas me for another year. But as of right now, it looks like I will be through with JB shortly.

^^^word for word...
Thanks blacklion23

Originally Posted by ebpo

Yeah! They are too plain! Too white shoes sucks! Like the Air Force 1, which doesn't sell at all! .... Come on guys! Quit complaining on every little thing that JB does. If you don't like it: don't buy it, it's that easy

LMFAO! Ok. A shoe that's been out for 28 years, no advertising, and sells all day every day. You're really the fountain of knowledge when it comes tothe shoe game. The idea of an all white collection is corny and uninspired imo, but that part aside, I would be willing to bet that the AF1 is the highestselling basketball shoe model of all time. You're too much man... And the white on whites are what DOES sell, and HAS sold for nearly three decades. SMH

Wait, maybe I missed the sarcasm there. Now that I'm looking at that it seems like two completely different statements. I guess I didn't read farenough into it. Disregard. But the comparison between AF1s and Jordans can't really be made in this situation. They came out with nothing, just some undyedshoe molds. They're going to be trying to get these things off for way too much, even if it does happen. I've been seeing way more silver pics lately,not the plain white...

XVIIIs and maybe XIs, JB can keep the rest. I'd like to see more colorways on the XIXs and XIIIs personally.

smart move by jb. put out almost any air jordans, bad cw and/or material, and hypebeasts will buy. JB execs: "all white? why not!" easy money..

Originally Posted by ebpo

Yeah! They are too plain! Too white shoes sucks! Like the Air Force 1, which doesn't sell at all! .... Come on guys! Quit complaining on every little thing that JB does. If you don't like it: don't buy it, it's that easy
What the hell is this guy talk about?

Looks like sarcasm doesn't work well on Internet, so I'll translate:

Quit complaining and saying that those won't sell: just look at the AF 1 white/white, it's the shoes that sells the most! If you don't like what JBis releasing, don't buy! It's that easy!

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Then don't buy it.

laugh.gif
you can say this in practically every thread in this forum, with allthe complaining.

The all white 10s and 11's are def a cop for me and of course...
I might consider the 7's since 7's are my favs. But IMHO they look better when there is color added to the 7's.

I MIGHT consider the 6's or 3's as well...

but everything can sit...c'mon JB

i feel you a little bit on the blankness of the shoe, the 11's dont even have the jumpman, but im all about materials, good quality, not all of them arehot but them 11's are fire, the 6;s and 8's are also good looking shoes

2hedddz.jpg

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

too plain to be limited imo...

so that means every limited release has to have 7+ colors with glowing accents and a battery operated silicone vagina?

Back
Top Bottom