26 year old teacher 18 year old student, no charges filled

Photo from the New York Post shows 26-year-old Manhattan teacher allegedly spotted with her 18 year old Global-studies student Eric Arty.
According to an eyewitness, the 26-year-old teacher at Manhattan Theater looked swept off her feet as she sat on a bench near Bleecker Street, legs strewn across the lap of 18-year-old senior Eric Arty last Friday.  They kissed and held each other passionately for more than 30 minutes, oblivious to any gawkers. – New York Post

Although Warning may possibly face disciplinary action from the Department of Education, she isn’t looking at any criminal charges since Arty  isn’t a minor.

That teacher is hot.  She has to be a little mental though if a high school student sweeps her off her feet.

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

Photo from the New York Post shows 26-year-old Manhattan teacher allegedly spotted with her 18 year old Global-studies student Eric Arty.
According to an eyewitness, the 26-year-old teacher at Manhattan Theater looked swept off her feet as she sat on a bench near Bleecker Street, legs strewn across the lap of 18-year-old senior Eric Arty last Friday.  They kissed and held each other passionately for more than 30 minutes, oblivious to any gawkers. – New York Post
Although Warning may possibly face disciplinary action from the Department of Education, she isn’t looking at any criminal charges since Arty  isn’t a minor.

Dude probably just graduated too, or is about to in the next few weeks

30.1n005.hotforteacher.c--300x300.jpg

article-2152080-135DDE39000005DC-996_634x356.jpg

on the left
meh, had badder teachers i never had a chance of smashing at my school

that doesn't look like her to me. Even if it is, why are people snitching so much? I really don't get it.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Who the heck filmed them and sent it to the police???
Prob one of his boys who was hatin
or

A jealous girl

30t6p3b.gif
 and scratch that,they actually sent it to the department of education which is even worse 
indifferent.gif
. Some real grimey, *+!+! made people out there.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

These things are occuring too often now. Ima enroll back to highschool.

This^^^ smh at haters these days, what does the person gain from snitching on them....

Puckered up lips in pics = bop.

Who cares, doe, really. Dude is officially legal.

Back
Top Bottom