He actually averages 8.3 points per game.
Oh pardon me, my good sir. I clearly have underestimated him.

But that wasnt a dirty shot? Thats what I thought.

And everyone knows Kobe whines about calls, but how can you compare Kobe and any player on the Warriors? Just aint gonna happen.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

^ any HQ picture of that anywhere?

7wqgr6g.jpg

8e6ziop.jpg

kobe lost the lakers the game... take it to the bucket you frickin fool.

any other warrior fans get annoyed at their complaining even when they clearly foul people?

well i was at the game, and let me say, warrior fans are some pretty unknowledgable fans. I had people saying that J-rich's dunk contest appearances wereup there in accomplishments as making the all star team. They were acting like they just won the lottery or something with that victory.

Originally Posted by solefob

well i was at the game, and let me say, warrior fans are some pretty unknowledgable fans. I had people saying that J-rich's dunk contest appearances were up there in accomplishments as making the all star team. They were acting like they just won the lottery or something with that victory.

laugh.gif
@ the people who said that. There are always fans who gas up theirteams.

Originally Posted by solefob

well i was at the game, and let me say, warrior fans are some pretty unknowledgable fans. I had people saying that J-rich's dunk contest appearances were up there in accomplishments as making the all star team. They were acting like they just won the lottery or something with that victory.

Generalizing is great isnt it!!

solefob said:
well i was at the game, and let me say, warrior fans are some pretty unknowledgable fans. I had people saying that J-rich's dunk contest appearances were up there in accomplishments as making the all star team.

Generalizations
eyes.gif
... these guys don't speak for the entire GSW fanbase
smh.gif
... and for the record, every team has those kind of fans
tired.gif

[h3]solefob said:[/h3]
They were acting like they just won the lottery or something with that victory.

Lakers have a pretty strong fanbase here in the bay area and some of them attended the game... This win tastes a little bit sweeter because of that. You thinkwe would have made such a huge commotion if this win came against the Hawks? Also, we know that these two teams are going to be battling for the 7th or 8thseeds, this win has some significance... even if it is only December...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
@ people's feelings getting hurt even though I already explained what I meant and explained that I wasn't insulting you guys

laugh.gif
@ thinking feelings are hurt, just game discussion.

Back
Top Bottom