Here's an article I got in my facebook inbox:

Spoiler [+]
Can you ever really know whether you’ve met “the one

Here's an article I got in my facebook inbox:

Spoiler [+]
Can you ever really know whether you’ve met “the one

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

it's not about how many people till you find "the one"
Once you know YOURSELF, you'll know exactly what you're looking for in someone else. There are several people in the world who would probably be able to meet the criteria once YOU know what it is.
Realest +##% you ever wrote

Once you know YOURSELF, you'll know exactly what you're looking for in someone else. There are several people in the world who would probably be able to meet the criteria once YOU know what it is.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Right right. 

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Right right. 

There isn't a number. Some people get it right on the first shot, some get it on the 20th. Some never do. It's all chance, nothing more or less.

There isn't a number. Some people get it right on the first shot, some get it on the 20th. Some never do. It's all chance, nothing more or less.

Its not about how many. You cant just put a number on it.. "17 women, then I'll know"

quality > quantity

Its not about how many. You cant just put a number on it.. "17 women, then I'll know"

quality > quantity

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by J23S

I can't even begin to imagine finding the "one". Its all politics, no love involved
What do you mean by politics?
By politics I mean all the little things that go with it. For example "oh I don't like the way he/she heats up her noodles or does laundry". You never really accept someone's faults and the things your dislike about them, you only learn to deal with them. Love is pure luck and tolerance 

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by J23S

I can't even begin to imagine finding the "one". Its all politics, no love involved
What do you mean by politics?
By politics I mean all the little things that go with it. For example "oh I don't like the way he/she heats up her noodles or does laundry". You never really accept someone's faults and the things your dislike about them, you only learn to deal with them. Love is pure luck and tolerance 

I'm sure there's no set use of algebra.
However, I remember one guy telling me that the day he finds someone even close to being "the one" it would have to be
a girl that could keep him from "doing him"...without even really trying. Basically a cop-out in my eyes 
tired.gif
. I personally think it depends on what you want at the moment...but even your wants
and desires can change. The concept of "the one"...quite laughable really.

I'm sure there's no set use of algebra.
However, I remember one guy telling me that the day he finds someone even close to being "the one" it would have to be
a girl that could keep him from "doing him"...without even really trying. Basically a cop-out in my eyes 
tired.gif
. I personally think it depends on what you want at the moment...but even your wants
and desires can change. The concept of "the one"...quite laughable really.

I've had only one girlfriend.. I talked to a lot of chicken heads throughout high school, but none of them were worth my time. After HS I met her, and 6 years later I'm still with her. I only see her on the weekends, but I can tell you that during the week I get anxious and excited to see her as if we had just gotten together. We still have a long ways to go before we get married, but I know she's the one I'm going to marry. I'm a simple guy and I don't ask for much. She's loyal, honest, and sweet. She makes me happy and that's all I ask for.

I've had only one girlfriend.. I talked to a lot of chicken heads throughout high school, but none of them were worth my time. After HS I met her, and 6 years later I'm still with her. I only see her on the weekends, but I can tell you that during the week I get anxious and excited to see her as if we had just gotten together. We still have a long ways to go before we get married, but I know she's the one I'm going to marry. I'm a simple guy and I don't ask for much. She's loyal, honest, and sweet. She makes me happy and that's all I ask for.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

no such thing as the "one" 

happy.gif
This guy gets it. Nice avatar.
grin.gif
. I think the "one" you speak of is just a states symbol. If you think shes as good as you are going to do. That means she's the "one" for "you". I guess.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

no such thing as the "one" 

happy.gif
This guy gets it. Nice avatar.
grin.gif
. I think the "one" you speak of is just a states symbol. If you think shes as good as you are going to do. That means she's the "one" for "you". I guess.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

My dude *claps*...

Back
Top Bottom