28 lessons I’ve learned in 28 years

Note: Many of these lessons have been acquired from other sources along my journey, and are not original thoughts.)
1. The first pancake always turns out badly.

2. You don’t have to get along with everyone, or make everyone like you.

3. School is a hustle, get in- get out- get paid.............its really that easy.

4. You always have at least 2 choices, even if you don’t like your choices.

5. Never inherit someones issues with another person

6. Most people operate out of selfish motivations.

7. It’s rarely about you.

8. No matter how obvious, NEVER ask a woman if she is pregnant.

9. It’s okay to break the rules, as long as you are good enough not to get caught, and you aren’t hurting anyone.

10. “Be kinder than necessary ’cause everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.â€

pimp.gif

Good list fam. But there are ones I don't completely agree with; but then again, they are your own experiences.

Good list. Btw, you don't need a coma after fear. They're both emotions so you could link them together with just and.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Good list. Btw, you don't need a coma after fear. They're both emotions so you could link them together with just and.

Idk why but this made me laugh a bit because I see as you sliding another lesson in life for the guy lol

Originally Posted by gambit215

Note: Many of these lessons have been acquired from other sources along my journey, and are not original thoughts.)

18. If you aren’t making mistakes, you aren’t trying hard enough.
pimp.gif
 my version is: if youre making mistakes, you need to work harder. pretty much the exact opposite... but i think we're still kinda goin for the same thing 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom