28 people stuck in an elevator for an hour. (NYC)

Air is limited and what do they do? Spout off at the mouth. Stop talking and conserve EVERYTHING you have.

Air is limited and what do they do? Spout off at the mouth. Stop talking and conserve EVERYTHING you have.

this sucked if this would have happened to me..
but nonetheless, if there's a hot chick over there, wouldn't mind at all..

this sucked if this would have happened to me..
but nonetheless, if there's a hot chick over there, wouldn't mind at all..

devil-movie-cell-phones-elevator.jpg

tired.gif
my 2nd worst fear off the top is getting stuck in an elevator....it's up there with getting on a plane....

tired.gif
my 2nd worst fear off the top is getting stuck in an elevator....it's up there with getting on a plane....

i got stuck in an elevator before ... it was hot and overcrowded ... fire department got us out a lil while after ... had to climb through the top ...

would rather avoid that situation again

i got stuck in an elevator before ... it was hot and overcrowded ... fire department got us out a lil while after ... had to climb through the top ...

would rather avoid that situation again

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Even worse, imagine if someone's breath/ body smelled bad 
sick.gif

Everybody's in there sweating bullets like it's a make-shift sauna
30t6p3b.gif

Must be one of the longest hours of their lives.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Even worse, imagine if someone's breath/ body smelled bad 
sick.gif

Everybody's in there sweating bullets like it's a make-shift sauna
30t6p3b.gif

Must be one of the longest hours of their lives.

[Ninjahood] "This just da closet, let me show where da magic happens....I got 28 people stuck in my elevator/bedroom B. " [Ninjahood]

[Ninjahood] "This just da closet, let me show where da magic happens....I got 28 people stuck in my elevator/bedroom B. " [Ninjahood]

thats why I avoid elevators if possible...10 floors or less ill take the stairs unless I'm the only one riding the elevator.

Back
Top Bottom