I cant choose. Its like choosing your favorite kid :/

I cant choose. Its like choosing your favorite kid :/

gotta go with the 4s and i gotta disagree with the 3s going with anything you wear. i feel the opposite. 3s dont look right to me on feet for some reason especially the black cement 3's. but to each his own.

gotta go with the 4s and i gotta disagree with the 3s going with anything you wear. i feel the opposite. 3s dont look right to me on feet for some reason especially the black cement 3's. but to each his own.

Originally Posted by Dreshiest84

Originally Posted by Dreshiest84

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Why the brothas sitting on the ground though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But to answer your question, I go with the 3s.

its a toss up. either way u can't go wrong. these are literally dead even. only reason i'd go w/ the 4s is for obvious reasons.

its a toss up. either way u can't go wrong. these are literally dead even. only reason i'd go w/ the 4s is for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom