2D Movie Glasses

swendro

formerly swendro88
http://www.2d-glasses.com/

2D glasses allow any RealD 3D movie to be viewed as if it is a normal two-dimensional movie. I created them so my wife could come see 3D movies with me without getting a headache. Soon, I realized that we weren't the only people with this problem, so i decided to make them avaliable online
My wife loves them, and I hope you will too,

28s1piq.jpg

Moviegoing Niketalk, what do you make of these? I kinda want to see Godzilla in IMAX, but there are no 2D showings. Never seen a 3D movie...sounds like it can be pretty sucky, so these seem interesting.

Anyone try them?

Pretty clever.. but I think for most people they'd just opt against seeing a 3D showing seeing how it costs more money.

But in situations where they only have an IMAX 3D showing and no traditional IMAX, I could see this being useful. 3D isn't always terrible.. in some cases it's really enhanced the movie and made it a better experience. For others it hasn't been as important... but I definitely think IMAX is a huge improvement in most situations so I usually see the IMAX showing even if it's 3D.

this is a pretty cool idea since my wife can't see movies in 3D. she gets migraines. and i really want to see Godzilla in IMAX 3D.

Back
Top Bottom