Let her keep it or Repo

• Let her keep it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Repo, let the new scrub buy her one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all my years of dating and **** the most I've spent on a gift for a girl was 45

Keep in mind I was with her for 5 years

Couldn't justify 2k on anyone even myself man

But depending on the girl if it was srs id drop $ but not no dam 2k

She would have gotten a purse from mandee

In all my years of dating and **** the most I've spent on a gift for a girl was 45

Keep in mind I was with her for 5 years

Couldn't justify 2k on anyone even myself man

But depending on the girl if it was srs id drop $ but not no dam 2k

She would have gotten a purse from mandee
It isn't the fact that it is 2K, it is that it was 2K for a damn BAG. A Bag man. 

I bet this broad never once paid for dinner
Probly never even offered to go halfsies 
mean.gif

HOLD UP

I just realized this girl I started seeing is carrying da lewy bag her ex got her.

I think I just ****ed you opie :lol: :pimp:

It isn't the fact that it is 2K, it is that it was 2K for a damn BAG. A Bag man. 

here you go

this guy again

serious, how did you stumble across Niketalk.com, you realize ppl on this forum have money and buy **** they like right?

my girl got a CELINE bag.............

didnt pay retail an i didnt buy it for her i think the guy was a CC Scammer

sig check

Last edited:
here you go

this guy again

serious, how did you stumble across Niketalk.com, you realize ppl on this forum have money and buy **** they like right?

sig check
I see you an OP have the same blood. Got you.

Stop quoting me so much man. It is getting obsessive at this point

here you go

this guy again

sig check
If dude had money like that he wouldn't have made this thread.

here you go

this guy again

sig check

would you have copped da saleen tho

I personally took that photo for you btw

I posted a pic, you see how that works?

Did you at least get to piihb?

You Drake? :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
So I bought my now Ex a 2k purse, we were together 8 months. She played me, set up getting back with her ex then she dropped me. It happened 6 weeks after I bought it for her. I never saw it coming. Should I let her keep it or repo that spit? The thought of her rockin it with this scrub has my blood boiling. The pipe game was right, 2nd time it went down she hit me with the squirt and was amazed like "ive never done that before lol." Meaning old boy never made it happen. IJS not posting pics lol.

She said she didn't want **** to do with me and threw away everything I gave her except that damn purse....

Get you'lls votes in lol.

View media item 2061063

Been with my girl over 10 yrs and never bought anything over 400 beans maybe 5...

Not saying i dont spend money on her i do. I just space it out so it dont hurt my wallet in the short term...

Cant be dropping 2 racks on a chick u barely know...

Another instance of, "I don't even know why yall share the stories yall share with people on the internet."

What are you the fun police? shut yo *** up and let it rock.

This.

OP are you in the military?

Im thinking he is. they be on that simp stuff often.

Yup. They stay trying to wife up girls super quick. Think it must be to try and lock them in from choosing up on someone else/having someone care about them while on deployment helps them get through it/ they get to live off base + get a housing stipend if youre married. Plus they alot of times have some extra money to blow since you catch go out and spend it like most people.

All in all it mostly makes them pull sucker **** like this.

HOLD UP

I just realized this girl I started seeing is carrying da lewy bag her ex got her.

I think I just ****ed you opie :lol: :pimp:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Don't trip op. I been in that same boat before. I'll post the story and pics when I can get to a computer. Maybe you and me should just buy each other expensive gifts and ****. It's clear these ******* out here don't deserve us kna mean. No funny business, IJS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom