2k11 team prospects

So 2k11 is coming out this year (obviously) and me and the homies have already decided whos gonna have a raw squad when the game comes out. In the past years ive stuck with warriors, bulls and OKC thunder.... they dont have the best superstars but they each have a good all-around team thats pretty well balanced. My pick is the Bucks this year ... But the question still stands:
Which team is gonna win the squad of the year award?

p.s. i found NBA 2k1 for my dreamcast.... Kings all day

So 2k11 is coming out this year (obviously) and me and the homies have already decided whos gonna have a raw squad when the game comes out. In the past years ive stuck with warriors, bulls and OKC thunder.... they dont have the best superstars but they each have a good all-around team thats pretty well balanced. My pick is the Bucks this year ... But the question still stands:
Which team is gonna win the squad of the year award?

p.s. i found NBA 2k1 for my dreamcast.... Kings all day

I think memphis is pretty well balanced in the game, I'll probably use the clippers a lot also

I think memphis is pretty well balanced in the game, I'll probably use the clippers a lot also

If LeBron goes to the Heat, LOL. Well you know what will happen.

I really don't play strangers online so I don't know how often certain teams were picked in the past.

If LeBron goes to the Heat, LOL. Well you know what will happen.

I really don't play strangers online so I don't know how often certain teams were picked in the past.

Back
Top Bottom