2k5 retro?

NikeAirZoomHuarache2K5.jpg

i missed out on these, i would love to cop them

Looks like my Pair, got'em for $25 NDS 3 or 4 months ago off craigslist, my main hoop shoes
(changed the laces cause the OG laces were to short for me, so I swapped my china hyperdunk supreme laces into them btw
laugh.gif
)

yup i need that black/white and black/purple colorway.. those were fire.. i love these, lacing system could have been better

These can be had on ebay right now easily for less half what they were retail so i couldn't care less about a retro.

Way too soon to Retro. Can be found for retail or less with a little patience, and a little work.

Part of the reason Nike get away with poor quality Retros is that people can't be bothered holding out for the real thing.

Did anyone else's forefoot zoom deflate within a few games. This happened to me in 3 different pairs, but they were amazing when the zoom was working!

I loved the Huarache line by Nike. Copped the 2K4's and 2K5's.

I actually had the "Duke" colorway up there, only problem was the swoosh kind of peeled off after a few games, but other than that they were greatballing shoes

I'm sure they are still up somewhere becuase the cleats are still up on places like ebay, footlocker, champs, and such

Am I the only person that gets bloody ankles from these? I can't strap mine up unless I'm wearing high socks...

Originally Posted by jcliz

Am I the only person that gets bloody ankles from these? I can't strap mine up unless I'm wearing high socks...

The key to any shoe is make sure your socks go above the top of the shoes.

Anyone know how rare or what colorway this is?   I bought these about 3 years ago off ebay. thanks
20767_722024011153_22208586_40929198_2614294_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom