2nd Annual Toy Drive Car Show Sat. Dec 6th, Pittsburg CA

Arrite everybody, my car club (Sicc Syde: Street, Show, and Go) is getting together with the Untouchable Lowriders Car Club to throw the 2nd Annual Toy Driveand Car Show on Saturday, Dec. 6th 2008 from 10AM - 4PM in Pittsburg, CA.

There will be prizes, raffels, and trophies for a lot of catagories (including Lowriders, Rat Rods, Hot Rods, Modern Muscle, Verts, bikes and an import(Japanese and Euro) catagory) But this is a charity event. We will be raising money and toys for a couple less fortunate families in the city of Pittsburg.Monster Energy Drinks will be there handing out free Monsters and we will have 2 DJs, 1 spinning oldies and another spinning top 40 and slaps.

It is gunna be located in the Savemart Parking lot on Harbor St.

Cliff notes:

Who
: 2nd Annual Untouchable & Sicc Syde Toy Drive Car Show
What: All makes and Models
Where: 3033 Harbor St, Pittsburg CA. The old Savemart parking lot
When: Saturday, December 6th, 2006 from 10am-4pm (Car Registration is from 7am-10am) RAIN or SHINE
How Much: Free walk-ins! If you want to put your car in it is a $15.00 donation or $10.00 w/ an unopened toy.

So please come out, donate, enter your cars, walk around, and enjoy the atmosphere and music.

i would have def gone with my truck along with some friends..but i got work
mad.gif

but have fun yall, hope someone takes pics

thanks for the info might register my car in there with some of my friends also..keep looking out

Bump for a good cause.

I'm judging on: trucks, imports, American/modern muscle, motorcycles, and two more catagories so if you want a trophy I take bribes. ( size 13 BTW )

Back
Top Bottom