2nd Post on NT....time for a collection post

mogotti2

Banned
what up NT…

first off wanted to say that i have been lurking for about 2 years and just joined.  this is my collection…my first real shoes were the OLNL pack that i got a size to small but still rock them
laugh.gif
.  I have an issue of keeping my kicks clean so i def have by beaters and def have my grails.  im only 16 but i pay for all my shoes.  I recently got laid off cause they no longer needed me so my only income is reselling
laugh.gif
it sucks but its the only way
smh.gif

i constantly find a new shoe i am in love with and right now it is the Air Max 1.  im gonna try and get some sb dunk lows and other jordans but we will see what i can find.  thanks for looking
pimp.gif

btw: retail or below for all except the TB 3s which i got for $192 shipped
pimp.gif

Everytime I see those Dark Knights, I want a pair...Nice collection you got so far.

nice stuff....what size do you wear?? they look pretty small....either way I really really like those AM IDS...what is the color? Obsidian? They look like some Yankees AM1s....

Originally Posted by 0704202134

nice stuff....what size do you wear?? they look pretty small....either way I really really like those AM IDS...what is the color? Obsidian? They look like some Yankees AM1s....

i usually wear a 9 but those OLNL are 8s and a few other 8s and 8.5s.  those am ids are a midnight navy i believe but not sure.  

Yo great start man. I'm loving the 11s, TB3s, Kobes and those team Lebrons look way better in person. Maybe I need to look into getting them.

I need a pair of XIs, I may be the only collector without a pair of Jordans....

Good stuff

Back
Top Bottom