2nd speeding ticket this week vol. gimme a break

I used to fly in my truck until they nailed me for 55 in a 30 and it was a school zone. It was a 4 point ticket and my lawyer got the fine and the points off.All I paid was court fees because my lawyer wouldn't take any money from me. I've grown out of it...It's so much fun but Its not worth it.

haha, yeah man, but you said you were doing 79 in a 65. Keep in mind that (I've been told) police radar has a 10 mph error margin. I've been drivingfor almost 9 years and I always keep it like 10-12 miles over the legal limit. Never been pulled over once, and I'm a minority that's usually drivingone of my parents' beat up cars.

Usually cases get thrown out if you opt to go to court and the officer who pulled you over doesn't show up, but if one time he does, it'll be aheadache. Points on your license, increased insurance fees. It's just safer to turn the speed down a notch.

If you've been pulled over other times for going "1 mph over" then yeah I guess you have a right to be irritated, but for 15 miles over?That's the margin at which the cops usually start pulling people over, so I guess I don't understand your frustration.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

http://www.socialdailynews.com/diverse/cars.htm

Think again before you go over the speed limit
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

In CT theyll follow behind you first too before pullin you over.
Same here in DC/MD.

First time I was pulled over, the cop came out of nowhere and followed me for like 2 seconds before turning his lights on.

Second time, an undercover cop car was following me, but I slowed down and he just drove away.

Lesson learned.

Now I usually just go 5-10 over the speed limit.

Back
Top Bottom