3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

If I win, I'm buying an NBA team and signing myself and Monstar and all role players to rebound, screen, and pass us the rock.

indifferent.gif
 Son you a role player too.  Just gimme the rock
pimp.gif

guess it's back to the fryolator with all the co-workers giving her the evil eye 
laugh.gif

02.1n005.megamillions.c--300x300.jpg

02.1n005.megamillions2.c--300x300.jpg

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Lottery officials: Three public school employees won Mega Millions jackpot in Md.[/h1]

120410-mega-millions-maryland-hmed-6a.photoblog600.jpg

Maryland Lottery officials announced Tuesday that the record-breaking Mega Millions winning ticket purchased at a 7-Eleven in the Baltimore area was actually purchased by three people, all of whom have chosen to remain anonymous.

The three friends -- a woman in her 20s, a woman in her 50s and a man in his 40s -- work in Maryland’s public education system. One of the winners is an elementary school teacher, one works in special education and the third is an administrative assistant, NBC News reported, but they all work other jobs as well.

The three will share the $218.6 million portion of the record-breaking $656 million jackpot from March 30.

Advertise | AdChoices

Lottery officials say the three winners, who referred to themselves as "The Three Amigos," each contributed $20 to purchase 60 tickets at three different locations.

The night of the drawing, the woman who purchased the tickets laid them all out on her floor, watching the winning numbers come in. After collecting herself from a state of disbelief at realizing she'd won, she called her two friends right away.

According to the Maryland Lottery, the winners chose the cash option of $158 million. After taxes, each will take home just under $35 million each.

“We are thrilled that three such deserving Marylanders have won this money,

haha, Haitian Broad trolling hard. I'm with it. LOL @ them going a back to work. Also $38 mil apiece. smh

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Karma got that hatian chick hard
laugh.gif

but what karma tho? she never had the money to begin with
laugh.gif

doesn't she still work at McDonald's?

<I was basing it off the fact that she got in a pool with her co-workers, she thought she won and she was like !%%% everybody else I'm takin this for myself. Her greediness got back at her and bit her in the $#!. I hope she plans applying somewhere else. If I got in a pool and won the lotto sheeeeeet, Errbody eating (the ones that put down that is)

Back
Top Bottom