(3) Atlanta Hawks vs. (6) Milwaukee Bucks - Series Thread (Vol. 3 pages max)

Yea Scottie: a 21 year old rookie really needs rest and to get out of rhythm in this game. Solid strategy.

eek.gif
Jennings is going in.

Good performance by BJ, but who didn't expect it? The guy is being defended by Mike Bibby.
laugh.gif

The Hawks will live with BJ/Salmons taking most of the shots. They have nothing on the interior.

Taking him out for that long basically cooled off Brandon and his taking over mentality.
Im no coach, but that basically cost them the game IMO.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Taking him out for that long basically cooled off Brandon and his taking over mentality.
This.

BJ didn't need any rest, dude was killing it out there and was the only one stepping it up.  If I was him I would have gone off on Skiles about it, probably cost them the game. Salmons needs to step it up in the next game, he should have had over 20 pts easily.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Good performance by BJ, but who didn't expect it? The guy is being defended by Mike Bibby.
laugh.gif

The Hawks will live with BJ/Salmons taking most of the shots. They have nothing on the interior.

They usually never had Bibby on Jennings though. 
I think The Bucks getting in such a big hole on the road cost them the game. 

Usually Skiles is a great coach but it was a dumb move, when he benched him with 40 seconds left in the 3rd he should have started him in the 4th.  Now who knows if BJ could've led them to victory but it definitely cooled him off and stopped the momentum.

Good effort in the 2nd half, keep that momentum in to game 2.  Bucks need to play illyasova the whole game and don't play Delfino.   Smith abused him in the post. 

But like Kurt Thomas he ain't good for *!%$ on the block.

I'm a die-hard Hawks fan, but the truth is we can't close games. We'll take this series in 5 games, but we'll be out in the 2nd round

bj was the only player doing anything and when thats happening skiles needs to leave him in the game.

if the bucks want to win a game or 2 they are going to need other players to step up. redd? salmons?

doesn't matter tho - ATL wins 4-1 anyways IMO.

bogut's arm wrap/cast/body armor lookin tough.
this series been over before the opening tip, its just a matter if jennings can get 1.

You guys %%*%$+ up my thread.
smh.gif

If you haven't seen it before, that was typical Hawks basketball. Get a lead, spend the majority of the 2nd half trying to blow it.

ATL could still play better. Milwaukee (ex-BJ) certainly can.

Just get it to 2-0...

We're back.
pimp.gif

Got demoted to NBATV this time. Word is that it was either us or the Best of 89-90 NBA Bloopers.

Back
Top Bottom