3 Basketball players you wish you could have watched

Jump in the time machine....

1 Pete Maravich- No one like him.
2 Bill Russell- Domination, not to mention I would get to see Wilt too
wink.gif
3 Julius Erving- Oh, the dunks.

Wilt Chamberlin
Oscar Robertson

I just want to see whether there dominance was because of there his height or actual skills

Wilt (and as it follows, Bill)
Pistol
The first dudes that played at Naismith's Y, just to see how much the game has evolved

I wish I could have watched more Kevin Johnson, Larry Bird, and I would have loved to see Dr. J play.

1. wish i woulda watched more of "Thunder" Dan Marjle in his prime.
2. Pistol Pete would have been great to see
3. Oscar Robinson. Would have been incredible to watch him average a triple double

Wilt Chamberlain-just to see for myself how dominant he really was or if his opponents were just a bunch of punks.

Michael Jordan-I've seen him plenty of times in highlight reels and late in his career, and then some on espn classic, but I would've liked to havebeen able to follow his career, and be able to see for myself how he operates over the course of full game in his early days. (I don't think ESPN classichas ever shown a full game)

After that, I guess I'd have to say Magic Johnson, just cuz.

jerry sloan - a tough, hardnosed guard with the bulls

sloan2_060828.jpg

clyde frazier - willis reed may have hit those 2 lefty j's to take the wind out of the lakers, but it was clyde that won that game and the ring for theknicks.

stry_full_st_pumaclyde_ft.jpg

bill russell - it was hard to choose between wilt and bill, but man, i'd rather swat shots than swish them.

bill.jpg

Karl Malone+John Stockton
Dennis Rodman
Bill Russel

Back
Top Bottom