3 BLACK Colorways of Air Jordan Fusion 5s on 4/19 vol. JB @ it again!

Does anyone have info on where these will be released?
Online Exclusive? General Release?
I assume the LStyles are Niketown and Urban Accounts only.
But the other 2 colors are too similar to be releasing on the same day imo.

04/19/2008 AJF 5
318608-062 Black/Varsity Red-White
$150

04/19/2008 AJF 5
318608-061 Black/Varsity Red-Blue Ribbon-NW BL
$150

04/19/2008 AJF 5 Lifstyle
322882-031 Black/Bright Cactus-Anthracite
$155

You shouldn't have started this post.Niketalk has been on its period for about 5 days now and fusions are the target.But on a serious note the first twoare going to be GR I believe and the last is limited I think.You can see pics at uptempoair.

all of these Fusions are ugly. JB is just wasting time, money, and materials. I'm going to need some better creative thinking meetings by JB employees.

JB say they are trying to stop Fakes?

I say they are already 'collaborating' with Fakes. cause like the old saying, "if you can't beat the devil, JOIN 'EM'"

before all these 'authentic' JB fusion/hybrids, there were already AF1 mixed with AJ designs by Fakes (them getting creative)... now, JB'sfollowing Fake's footsteps and getting creative too!

I know I should know the answer to this question but alot of mom and pop stores in nyc already have the black/blue af 5's.

None have the black/red Af 5's.

But the shops keeping telling me the black/red are a foot locker exclusive.

Is this true ?

Both uptempoair and city sole have the lifestyle colorway but not the black/red.

Strange
frown.gif

Originally Posted by uknowho85

all of these Fusions are ugly. JB is just wasting time, money, and materials. I'm going to need some better creative thinking meetings by JB employees.

co-sign

As far as I know Champs/Footlocker have the blk/red and Footaction will have all 3 colorways. Mom and Pop stores should get both the blk/blue and theblk/cactus .
At least that's how it is at the mall I work in.

Champs and footlocker will receive the Black/Red fusion 5's..i saw 'em this weekend..still garbage..

Back
Top Bottom