3 cats got snuffed out uptown NY execution style in NTers favorite car....

[h1]3 men found slain in BMW near Columbia University[/h1]
By C.J. SULLIVAN, JAMIE SCHRAM and DOUG AUER

Last Updated: 9:07 AM, June 8, 2012

Posted: 2:49 AM, June 8, 2012

Share on emailShare on facebookMore Sharing ServicesMore Print

Three men were found executed yesterday in a luxury car parked outside a Columbia University lecture hall.

Investigators believe the bloodshed was the result of a drug deal gone bad, police sources said.

The victims, all in their 20s and from Manhattan, were shot point blank in the head. Amaure Rodriguez, 31, lived in Washington Heights and had seven prior arrests, including pot possession and sales, as well as criminal possession of a weapon, law-enforcement sources said. Heriberto Suazo, 26, also lived in Washington Heights, and had been busted for assault and criminal possession of a weapon. Patrick Catalan, 25, also had a record of drug arrests, sources added.

08.2n019.shooting--300x300.jpg

Byron Smith

CHILLING: NYPD detectives examine the luxury sedan in which three men were found shot in the head outside a Columbia University building yesterday. The victims were not students, cops said.

The bodies were discovered at 6:30 p.m. in a 2009 BMW 750Li legally parked on a leafy stretch of West 122nd Street between Broadway and Claremont Avenue in Morningside Heights, about six blocks from Columbia’s main campus.

Hours later, “blood was still dripping

not to be an +%@@@#+, but who cares, this happens all the time

I have no idea why I thought this would actually be about kitties... Should've known better
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

3 cats getting murked execution style in broad day light doesn't happen thaaat often in Manhattan..would you have been more entertained if they were all eaten alive by bath salt consumed zombies? 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I was just about to make this thread Homicide came through my block last night questioning people about this.

This is the suspect.
image240x180.jpg

Dam shame.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MMG

3 cats getting murked execution style in broad day light doesn't happen thaaat often in Manhattan..would you have been more entertained if they were all eaten alive by bath salt consumed zombies? 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

No but the only reason your posting this is cause they were from da heightz and drove daBimmer, otherwise this wouldn't be posted, people get killed all the time and left in stairwells, rooftops, parks, cars, it isn't that had not to notice something going down in a car with limo tints.

Thats crazy, three dudes shot execution style in a bmw, in broad daylight with no witnesses. Sounds like somebody had a plan for these dudes. RIP though.

Damn that's right around my way
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dude must've shot all three in quick succession from that rear seat. Crazy.

I heard about this yesterday. Dude was a smooth operator. Can't ever mess with another person's money.

Well damb. Sounds like the shooter has been there done that sheesh. RIP

3 men shot dead over dispute about girl

An enraged gunman packing an AK-47 stalked and executed three men on a Queens street, unleashing a hail of bullets sparked by a nightclub glance at the wrong woman. The killer sprayed 63 shots around 5 a.m. Saturday as the victims sat inside a double-parked Jeep Grand Cherokee — unaware the shooter was closing in, police said. “Someone followed (them) from the club,” said an emotional Katie Bussereth, the sister of the slain driver. “They didn’t want any money. They just wanted death.” The three men died from multiple bullet wounds in a gory scene reminiscent of an old-school mob hit. The trio had stopped to drop off a friend, who somehow survived the gunfire on 144th St. at 85th Ave. in Jamaica. One of the triple-homicide victims was shot right out of his shoes, with his barefoot body left on the street. A fourth man was wounded in the blizzard of assault rifle bullets. Two of the victims were identified as driver Jaime Bussereth, 33, a father of three, and Jamaican-born Jason Wood, 27, who has a 4-year-old son in his homeland. A friend of the victims said the brutal slayings were caused by a “fight over a girl” at the Albany Manor nightclub in Brooklyn earlier in the evening. “It was over a girl, over a look,” the friend said. “They were followed from the club and shot.” Two of the dead men were inside the vehicle, while the third was found on the ground near the rear passenger door.

Son let the choppa sing because someone stared at his girl in the club. :x

71 shootings in one week in NYC. :smh:

No but the only reason your posting this is cause they were from da heightz and drove da Bimmer, otherwise this wouldn't be posted, people get killed all the time and left in stairwells, rooftops, parks, cars, it isn't that had not to notice something going down in a car with limo tints.

You from Boston?

One of the triple-homicide victims was shot right out of his shoes

Sorry but that is impossible from a physics standpoint. A gunshot does not have the necessary force to knock someone out of their shoes. This isn't the movies where a guy gets shot and flies backwards.

I was just quoting the Daily New article....but I'm sure that an AK round does have enough power to push a human body backward or propel you further forward if you were running...if your shoes are loose or untied, that force may be enough to knock them off.

Not imagining the physics of a John Woo movie.

Sorry but that is impossible from a physics standpoint. A gunshot does not have the necessary force to knock someone out of their shoes. This isn't the movies where a guy gets shot and flies backwards.
Shoes might not have been tied.  Sounds stupid, but I seen a guy get punched and his shoes went flying off. 

Thats wild. RIP

btw, i always thought "snuffed" meant punched in the face?

Last edited:

An AK47 doesn't have the firepower to send someone flying backwards? Oh. Ok.

These both stories are crazy I mean yea it's been a hot summer in NYC but killing someone over for mean mugging ya chick is redick...smh rip:smh:

Back
Top Bottom