3 GOOD NT'ERS SCAMMED BY LONG TIME NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN!!!

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

neukicks has been mad at me ever since i pm'd him and called him a female dog for trying to impress people by clowning me, cuz just a few months prior he was pm'ing me asking for help with an outlet release, and i gladly helped him out. sorry i'm not sorry, but that's that shhh i don't like.

the fact is, i do get a lot of hate, and it's wild, cuz i still don't understand why (i think some of it is jealously, but not all of it, i mean, i got some heat, but i worked for all of it, nothing was ever handed to me).

sure, i've bragged about shoes i got (but a majority of this forum is bragging), posted wdywt pix with my girl (cuz she wanted to, she's into shoes and fashion too), and i'm sure i've come off like an @$% b4...

but so freaking what?!? that doesn't mean that's who i am. none of you really know anything about me. i'm a good guy. i had a rough childhood, mother abandoned me at a young age, and my dad was a slacker, but i never let it get me down. i had no real parental guidance, but still stayed out of trouble for the most part and made a successful living for myself with my talent.

to this day i still give money to my family (when most people still hit their family up for money, and rely on their family when they hit hard times, but i don't have that option), i'm the legal guardian of my little brother, and i am a good person.

i just love shoes and fashion and that's what brought me here, to discuss it with like minded people. i NEVER hate on other people on this forum, when i see posts, outfits, stuff i don't like, i don't say anything, i just keep it moving, talk about stuff i do like... anytime i've ever attacked anyone it was to defend myself cuz they came at me first... i don't come here to laugh at people and get off on exploiting the shortcomings of others like most of you do... and i don't come here to paint myself as something i'm not, i've never pretended to be a big baller, or cooler than anyone else. and i've def never let anything y'all say or do make me change who i am and what i like. i never came in the wdywt editing out my face, i don't care if my face is seen or not... but i also don't try to come up with new poses for a bunch of dudes. it's the same damn pose every time because i don't care, i just stick my hand in my pocket and snap a quick pic, cuz it's about the shoes and clothes, not new poses and artsy shots (at least not to me)...

i've been helpful to any and everyone on here who hasn't tried jumping on the proto hate bandwagon... i've even reached out to those who have hated on me in the past, cuz i really don't care, it's just a dumb message board filled with mostly a bunch of kids.

on the last yeezy 1 release i got a FSR and held down some NT'ers with good prices (some only like a hundred over retail when they were going for $600+)... i've helped out many NT'ers with many releases, because this "sneaker community" doesn't have enough people left like that anymore...

it's disgusting to me, i've had cats PM telling me they were happy i got scammed, or saying "karma's a b!#$% ain't it?"... and i ask them why, what did i do to you, and they replied back "you're right, you haven't done anything, i'm sorry, i hope you get your money back"... i mean seriously, what the hell have i done to get that much hate? to have people glad to see someone get scammed?

people truly come out of the woodwork to hate on me... and i just don't get it. i think some of it is this preconceived notion of who they think i am, some of it is jealousy, not only of my shoes, lifestyle (i get to wear whatever i want to work, and i get paid to rock crowds, i'm living my dream, that's why i post fits consistently in the wdywt, cuz i get to wear what i want everyday), etc., but also they are honestly mad that none of this hate has ever been able to phase me. evar. most people woulda been logged off permanently if they caught a fraction of the hate i have.

but it's whatever man... y'all can hate me until the end of time, say what you want about me, but the things you say about others says more about you. you will never truly phase me, i've been thru too much real stuff in my life to ever let you get me down.

these scammers are the scum of the earth, and regardless of the mistakes i made, i learned my lesson, and i will bounce back, i just felt like this scum needed to be put on blast.

shouts out to everyone who's pm'd and texted me to help out and has been supportive.
pimp.gif
Shut up, leave NT and never come back.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

seriously thinking about selling off all my shoes and just being done...
pimp.gif

Why are you hating for no reason dude? I can understand you not wanted to assist in his internet attack but there's no need to be dbag to some guy you don't even know

So people are shocked to see that the majority of NTers are materialistic, self-absorbed, egotistical people? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
At the notion....they have people who post what they wear on a daily basis and glorify overpriced sneakers with crappy materials.  No shocker here. 

5% of the population on here actually cares about other members.  Most folks on here are only interested in helping others when it directly benefits them or they receive some sort of tangible or monetary gain.  

How did I stumble back into this thread at the PERFECT time?

tooth!

Rhymes with "truth"!
I guess I missed a lot. Proto thinks we're jealous of him because he's a DJ? In North Carolina? 

Local DJ's are a dime a dozen. 

Originally Posted by tooth

this isn't 4 chan.  NT isn't your personal army.   it sucks you got scammed and I hope dude rectifies the situation for the sake of the greater good of the world, but you made a bad choice by sending as a gift. I find it amusing that neither of the other two people who supposedly got scammed are up in here saying anything though. why would anyone in here owe you anything or want to help you? because you took some blurry shots of the yeezy 2s and "shared them with the world?" it's statements like that man... I don't even think you can see it

and we've PMed about some sneaker related questions and you do seem like a nice enough dude. I don't hate you at all, but you do seem like a total douche. like Jersey Shore materialistic and blatant american consumerism ingrained in your personality. doesn't mean I think you are a bad person, but the way you respond on here and they air you give off summarizes a lot that I don't like about this country. same thing with the guy who's shoes you got scammed for. dude is shallow, conceited, self-aggrandizing, and a spoiled little brat. and I find it funny you think people are jealous of you. because you are a DJ? yea have fun with that when you are 40/50/60 years old. hopefully your agency has a good pension plan

oh and ksteezy, I don't see how you can judge dudes photography when your played out fisheye lens shots of your fake laced shoes or your wannabe jcrew fashion shots are far from anything interesting or original. illphillip had it right, you are straight jokes..
back to the FAM thread where we sends gift payments all the time

eek.gif

Keef voice -- BANG BANG

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

It wasn't around 5k, I remember he said he got a good price from a long time NTer for aroung $750 so about 2.2k total. I saw he posted the solars up too, give up the hope his gonna do "the right thing" that boat has long sailed there.

IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE MOST OF THE TIME IT IS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

tooth wrote:

oh and ksteezy, I don't see how you can judge dudes photography when your played out fisheye lens shots of your fake laced shoes or your wannabe jcrew fashion shots are far from anything interesting or original. illphillip had it right, you are straight jokes..

eek.gif

Keef voice -- BANG BANG
laugh.gif
 He went IN unannounced.

this isn't 4 chan.  NT isn't your personal army.   it sucks you got scammed and I hope dude rectifies the situation for the sake of the greater good of the world, but you made a bad choice by sending as a gift. I find it amusing that neither of the other two people who supposedly got scammed are up in here saying anything though. why would anyone in here owe you anything or want to help you? because you took some blurry shots of the yeezy 2s and "shared them with the world?" it's statements like that man... I don't even think you can see it

and we've PMed about some sneaker related questions and you do seem like a nice enough dude. I don't hate you at all, but you do seem like a total douche. like Jersey Shore materialistic and blatant american consumerism ingrained in your personality. doesn't mean I think you are a bad person, but the way you respond on here and they air you give off summarizes a lot that I don't like about this country. same thing with the guy who's shoes you got scammed for. dude is shallow, conceited, self-aggrandizing, and a spoiled little brat. and I find it funny you think people are jealous of you. because you are a DJ? yea have fun with that when you are 40/50/60 years old. hopefully your agency has a good pension plan

why would anyone want to help me? i dunno, but they have. it was others who kept saying stuff like "if anyone deserves these shoes, it's proto"... i figured it was mostly being said because i did supply the first up close, detailed shots of the shoes (many of them were not blurry, that is the point). the only reason i referenced that and made any statement like that is to show i wasn't some thread leach, but had in fact contributed greatly to the thread and this forum.

"total douche" based on what? this entire forum is based on materialistic BS. are you kidding me? who the hell are you to call anyone materialistic, as if you're not (how many pairs of shoes do you own, and how many do you actually need? all you do is post wears and brag about pick ups, some of which are just crappy quality airmax's that nike and your "am fam" have you brainwashed into thinking you are cool for having)?
laugh.gif
you've never had a single real conversation with me outside of shoes, much less in real life, so you have no idea what you're talking about. it's funny cuz i think "shallow" and "conceited" are great words to describe people like you with your nose in the air and love to judge others, thinking you got them all figured out over intraweb posts when you don't actually have a clue.

i've made investments for my retirement, and have other hustles, but thanx for your concern.

i just wanted to make everyone aware of this scum, and if anyone wanted to help, that's great, and they did. i've had all kinds of support. you are obviously just another one of many with your little preconceived notion of who you think i am based off my posts on a shoe forum on the intraweb, and you wanna come in here and kick me when i'm down (prolly cuz you heard your boy neukicks got banned cuz he was in here trying to fire shots). i hope you feel better about yourself.

the other two members who were scammed are Gnarled and deionandmelo, FYI, PM them and ask them. one of them has posted in the yeezy thread, and the other posts more on ISS... both of which have been helpful in attacking this scum, even tho i've personally guaranteed them their money back.

1538iv4.gif

Telling it how it is!

^^Nah, there shouldn't be any suspensions. Everything's that's been said is truth.

*Awaits for more action-packed responses*

why would anyone want to help me? i dunno, but they have. it was others who kept saying stuff like "if anyone deserves these shoes, it's proto"... i figured it was mostly being said because i did supply the first up close, detailed shots of the shoes (many of them were not blurry, that is the point). the only reason i referenced that and made any statement like that is to show i wasn't some thread leach, but had in fact contributed greatly to the thread and this forum.

You ain't special brah

Should've just paid market value in the first place

Kindness, trustworthiness, understanding....those are all good characteristics to have in life.  But not when doing business over the internet. 

Pay attention to the red flags....don't let your pursuit of an item you want blind you and make you gullible and naive. 

A lot of valuable life lessons are learned before we leave Elementary school...they are often put to test later on in life. 

Originally Posted by quik1987

You ain't special brah

i never said i was tho.

in fact, just last page or so i said i don't really agree with stuff like that, i don't think anyone deserves the shoes cuz they got the first detailed pix or anything like that.

again, i only referenced that cuz i wanted people to know i did contribute heavily, i wasn't just another bum in there begging for info and help.

you just provided a great example on how y'all love to twist stuff to support your hate and argument tho...
laugh.gif

again, i only referenced that cuz i wanted people to know i did contribute heavily, i wasn't just another bum in there begging for info and help.
See, this comment right here shows you still think you're special.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom