3 OAKLAND COPS KILLED 1 In Crtitical IN OAKLAND...Corrected According to New Reports.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

There are good cops, but there are also bad cops unfortunately like cops profile us black males (especially in the projects) they're profiled too. I know about two cops my homeboy pops is a cop and he is real cool, but do that change my opinion on them hell naw, because I have seen way more bad cops than good. I get #$$# with atleast 2 times out the week by them pigs, why???? Because my hair a certain way ????? Or maybe because my whip on rims??? I'm not saying them cops deserve to die because nobody deserve to die but cops bring this shhhh on themselves

Cops bring it upon themselves? You could technically say the people in the projects bring it upon themselves too then, correct? I mean you're basicallysaying because you see more bad cops than god cops, that no matter how good a cop may be, you'll view him as evil. So why is it not ok for them to assumeeverybody living in a bad area is a bad person..? I understand that thats not the case but I think you understand the point I'm trying to make.

Originally Posted by Mako28

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

"ya'll respect the one who got shot...I respect the shooter"

R.I.P. to the victim. Went out like a solider.

indifferent.gif

NT, but you don't get extra e-thug points by trying to act hard online.

For the sake of the rest of humanity, go die in a fire.
You need some friends outside the internet. Dude said acting hard, I haven't heard that in ages, the word is opinionated. Someones mom losttheir son to police brutality today.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

There are good cops, but there are also bad cops unfortunately like cops profile us black males (especially in the projects) they're profiled too. I know about two cops my homeboy pops is a cop and he is real cool, but do that change my opinion on them hell naw, because I have seen way more bad cops than good. I get #$$# with atleast 2 times out the week by them pigs, why???? Because my hair a certain way ????? Or maybe because my whip on rims??? I'm not saying them cops deserve to die because nobody deserve to die but cops bring this shhhh on themselves

Cops bring it upon themselves? You could technically say the people in the projects bring it upon themselves too then, correct?

It works both ways because there are some fools in the hood that do stupid things so yeah they bring it on themselves, but as soon as one person do somefoolish does that mean all of us is willing to do some foolish??? NO majority of these cops in my neiborhood are there for a damn check, them fools don'tshow up when someone is in need, just come around to mess with folks, they ain't nothing but some trigger happy idiots with badges. I can't speak forthe cops in everyone else area, but I know how they are in the city of East point

indifferent.gif

You need some friends outside the internet. Dude said acting hard, I haven't heard that in ages, the word is opinionated. Someones mom lost their son to police brutality today.

How the hell is this police brutality? Ignorant people say thee DUMBEST +%!!.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

RIP...even if cops are AH they don't deserve to die...ya'll take this cop hate to far...they have a family to go home to just like ol boy did...
I don't recall anyone saying they want to see cops dead, no one is putting it past the cops based on their previous actions that they may havehad some part to play in the situation.

^^

shm

yeah, someones mom lost their son, but what about the 3 moms whos sons were police officers, they dont have feelings??
also the officers most likely had families or wives to go home to and one criminal took that all away because he didnt want to go back to jail, how is thatjustified??

with people like this in the world things like this will never stop

indifferent.gif

You need some friends outside the internet. Dude said acting hard, I haven't heard that in ages, the word is opinionated. Someones mom lost their son to police brutality today.

Why you so angry? Calm down. All you can do is hope that all the victims family's are OK. Let's be real, we know most cops are going totake this to heart and bother a lot of innocent people over this, why, maybe you know, you seem all worked up.

indifferent.gif

Why you so angry? Calm down. All you can do is hope that all the victims family's are OK. Let's be real, we know most cops are going to take this to heart and bother a lot of innocent people over this, why, maybe you know, you seem all worked up.

I'm not angry, you're just ignorant. You seem like the type to bash cops but if something ever happened to you or a family member the first number youwould call would be 911.

Originally Posted by krazyddp23

^^

shm

yeah, someones mom lost their son, but what about the 3 moms whos sons were police officers, they dont have feelings??
also the officers most likely had families or wifves to go home to and one criminal took that all away because he didnt want to go back to jail, how is that justified??

with people like this in the world things like this will never stop

No one is justifying the victims actions. You can't justify anything until you hear what really happened. As far as I know, a black man was shot by a SWATteam in California Vol. Rodney King.

Oh please, if the kid was white you would have nothing to say, but since he's black this is a big issue. They pulled dude over and he started firing yet asfar as you know this was on some Rodney King $+!. Dumb +$+.

This situation is shaky to me, because the shoes are on the other feet the cops were the victims this time, and true enough after this cops will be even moretrigger happy, ready to kill. Now cops try to pump fear in to "people" hearts hell IMO they're a gang, they spend all this time %*$#$+@ withfolks, beating people, stealing from people, all this creates the hate and that instinct for some to want to kill. Then they wonder why they don't getrespect in them types of areas. Hell them fools don't solve problems they just become another problem people got to look out for .

Oh please, if the kid was white you would have nothing to say, but since he's black this is a big issue. They pulled dude over and he started firing yet as far as you know this was on some Rodney King $+!. Dumb +$+.

You mad? They could have just tazed him. Why take more life after you lose yours. The cops killing him won't solve anything but case more tension andtrouble. The cops are not God, they can't decide who's life to take or leave, but they feel they are at times.

man the 70's is gettin it in
smh.gif

I'm so glad my cousins moved off of 73rd ave cuz it can get ugly out there
rest in peace to everyone involved

Oh please, if the kid was white you would have nothing to say, but since he's black this is a big issue. They pulled dude over and he started firing yet as far as you know this was on some Rodney King $+!. Dumb +$+.

You mad? They could have just tazed him. Why take more life after you lose yours. The cops killing him won't solve anything but case more tension and trouble. The cops are not God, they can't decide who's life to take or leave, but they feel they are at times.
How are they going to taze him when he's shooting at them?

Originally Posted by sinser13

You mad? They could have just tazed him. Why take more life after you lose yours. The cops killing him won't solve anything but case more tension and trouble. The cops are not God, they can't decide who's life to take or leave, but they feel they are at times.
How are they going to taze him when he's shooting at them?

This kid is a FOOL. Seriously? Taze him? He was firing at them...I suppose if I started punching you, you would load up you're super soaker? *Ignored*

The cops were justified in shooting dude, he killed 3 people maybe 4, but at the end of the day this just show the rift between cops and urban America. We canargue all night long, but it's not gone change nothing. This won't be the last time a cop get killed this year and I'm damn sure that guy will notbe alone in the cemetary this year

Are you for real, taze him? Article said dude had a full auto weapon and was firing at officers and you expect them to taze him? So from yourpoint of view when is it fine for an officer to use his weapon, cause if dude is firing a full auto weapon at them and its not fine yet i'd love to hearwhen you think it's justified. You act as if they killed him to prove a point, in that situation it's simply a matter of self defense. It's likesaying all the soldiers over in Iraq and Afghanistan should only carry tasers and pepper spray because them killing terrorists and freedom fighters isn'tsolving anything while there getting AK'd.

I don't see how any of this is on some Rodney King $%#* like you say it is, he was getting pulled over for a traffic stop and dude comes out guns blazingand kills a cop on the spot then runs then later kills two more and severely injures one. I normally respect peoples opinions but that's if there thinkinglogically, your point of view seems completely biased and no matter what your gonna hate on a cop whatever the reason it may be, you have some skewed views myman.

seriously H TOWN HUSTLER you are a piece of !+@+

can't believe someone would even try to attempt to defend the stupid !+@+ that the criminal did

#@+@++% idiot

"Kurt Loder asks me what do I say to a dead cop's wife? Cops kill my people everyday, thats life." - talib kweli

RIP to the cops. RIH to the shooter.

Hope to God this doesnt escalate the violence between the PD and the people more than its already at. I dont need to be seeing any more articles of handcuffedmen laying on the ground getting shot. Or any more articles about cops getting ambushed.
smh.gif
at some people on this board.

Back
Top Bottom