3 OAKLAND COPS KILLED 1 In Crtitical IN OAKLAND...Corrected According to New Reports.

Originally Posted by sinser13

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Oh please, if the kid was white you would have nothing to say, but since he's black this is a big issue. They pulled dude over and he started firing yet as far as you know this was on some Rodney King $+!. Dumb +$+.

You mad? They could have just tazed him. Why take more life after you lose yours. The cops killing him won't solve anything but case more tension and trouble. The cops are not God, they can't decide who's life to take or leave, but they feel they are at times.
How are they going to taze him when he's shooting at them?
yea why taze him. they dont even taze unarmed "suspects"

I feel sorry for the families involved, THATS IT! Couldnt care less about the cops that died or the shooter. $### the police and stupid *%* "thugs".

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

I feel sorry for the families involved, THATS IT! Couldnt care less about the cops that died or the shooter. $### the police and stupid *%* "thugs".
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed x 100.[/color]

A buddy of mine that is SFPD told me that in a polygraph test you have to take, you have to have no fear of shooting victims. Sitting their and trying tojustify situations while in the line of duty just can't happen. It's either you kill or be killed. I think it is a tough call either way and you canlook at things in both perspectives. But seriously, if you have a automatic weapon and are shooting at cops, you have to expect that the next thing that mighthappen is you getting shot and killed by the cops. He knew what he was doing when he first pulled out a weapon and he had no intentions of going down quietly.

I really can't sympathize with the guy who killed the cops, because he knew what he was doing and he also knew he was gone die. The shooter had the "Irather die than go back go jail" mentality so he got what he wanted. Saying that do I Care about them cops that got killed %%%% NO, because I don'tlike the police ( and when something do happen I don't call they punk +$*) but being human you got feel some type of sympathy for the families of all thevictims based on the fact that they have mothers, farthers, siblings, wives, and kids. Beyond all that I can say I can care more about brittiny spears gettingher life back together than those cops getting killed

"ya'll respect the one who got shot...I respect the shooter"
i knew this jay line was going to be in this thread
laugh.gif

Not saying they deserve it, but the Cops in My city is shady. They pull you over all the time for driving certain cars like my buick i be pushing looking forstuff they ain't go find.

Originally Posted by krazyddp23

^^

shm

yeah, someones mom lost their son, but what about the 3 moms whos sons were police officers, they dont have feelings??
also the officers most likely had families or wifves to go home to and one criminal took that all away because he didnt want to go back to jail, how is that justified??

with people like this in the world things like this will never stop

No one is justifying the victims actions. You can't justify anything until you hear what really happened. As far as I know, a black man was shot by a SWAT team in California Vol. Rodney King.
As far as the rational portion of the NT community knows, a man who was out on a warrant senselessly ended the lives of 3 OPD officers because hedidn't want to go back to jail. RIP to those officers.

^

exactly, its been stated in various reports that the man had a long criminal histroy which included a warrent, which is why he went on his shooting spree

RIP to all 4 offiers families, and being a resident of oakland i might be in the minority on this but i hope the police do tighten up things

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Not saying they deserve it, but the Cops in My city is shady. They pull you over all the time for driving certain cars like my buick i be pushing looking for stuff they ain't go find.
OPD pulled me over in my 88 Buick Century when I was 17, driving late night, after a party. They do tend to profile certain ages and race incertain areas. But over here in the Temescal District ( North Oakland), OPD is hella cool. There have been some robberries and break ins on these smallbusinesses, and I have to to give it to OPD, they are doing their job with their patrol in the neighborhood. But I got folks that live in West Oakland thatwould tell a different story when it comes to OPD.

I hate arrogant cops, but I'm not gonna let those cats spoil it for the rest of the officers. I feel bad for the cops in this situation, dudes are justdoing a traffic stop and got lifted.

RIP to all the officers, yall say officers are AH but you gotta understand this is a very dangerous job if somebody was out to kill you everyday you would beon edge too. this was a routine traffic stop and three people ended up killed

i hate to say but officers in oakland will be on edge so i hope nobody tries anything stupid

So where's the outrage...oh that's right, this time the cops were the ones who got killed.

And I guess bystanders were taunting police at the first crime scene...and you wonder why cops have short fuses, it's the idiots they have to deal with.

R.I.P. to the officers.
tired.gif

Be safe, Oakland NTers. I'm back in Alameda for Spring Break and I'm only going to Oakland to grab some taco truck and then I'm bouncing. Stuff isgoing to be wild for a little bit.

Purple Haze: if you're reading this, maybe we should have that mini-summit in Alameda.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom