3 pairs of ORIGINAL 1974 Waffle runners, 1995 Jordan XI columbias, 96' Nike Air Max 96

Here are some pics. YES those are the Bowerman 1991 remake of the 1974 Waffle runners... ORIGINALS no box though! and OG Jordan XI columbias, and AM96'swomens! ENJOY and post any comments. ALSO not sure what the waffles are work or Jordans. ANY value estimates would be cool too. You guys would not believe whatI paid for these. NEAR nothing!

ENJOY!

Damn you guys are correct. HOW MUCH they worth... DEF 1991 version. THANKS for the info everyone

them concord 11's are
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yea concords are dope spenserhawk..... --> next time just edit your original post.

Either way... the AMs are ill and Im pissed Nike hasnt retroed them properly

i wouldn't mind hearing the story behind these pickups either.. those are some fresh XIs

HERE is the story! I found a lady that lives 20 min for PITT which is where I go to school. She had a pair of air max 95's on ebay for a minute and tookthem off. I got her email and have been in touch for a year or so now. I have just been to lazy too get to her house and come up with spare cash. ANYWAY wentover to her house and she used to work for Athlete's Foot when employee's had to be educated on the sneakers and the engineering behind them. She toldme all about what they did and how she had to take classes and learn how to fit runners and maximize the shoe to fit perfectly for what they needed. She thenpulled out her stock of shoes from the 90's! She has all three of these AMAZING perfect condition shoes. She has tons more which I will be buying as wellas her husband who is a size 10. He has am95's and am97's and some other air maxes she said. Also she has the am 95's that has the"25PSI" written on the AIR BUBBLE. those are historic from what I know. I will look more into it. Just a great lady who used to love running shoesand has them stored away. Her husbands are in the attic and she will be digging those out as well for me! Basically a treasure chest of historic originalnikes. Thats the story!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

ALSO i can part with any of these. As I bought to resell so feel free to contact me. Will be more to come soon too!

Adam

I hate you ... and with a passion. My DREAM would be to find a couple like that with my size in classic 90s runner. JB can shove it.... its the mid 90s runnersthat get me everytime.

Nice stuff tho. Hit me up with any sz 13 kicks haha

Back
Top Bottom