3 teens posted taped sex assaults of girl, 12, on Facebook

Okay, my shock nerve is desensitized from overwork, but this one got me. Just wow. The fact that my kid has to one day go to school with people like that (and their kids by then) is a point of deep concern for me.

Glad they're at least getting part of what they deserve.

Last edited:
yo these lil ****** in chicago on some whole other **** comapred to ****** in the hood in the rest of the country..no dambs given by any teen out there :smh:

We can go back and forth about righting wrongs, jail, blah blah blah.... Called me old fashioned, and maye it's the nee found country boy in me but I have no problem lining them up in a row with their necks tied together and doing the job with one shot...... But maybe that's just me. When it comes to crimes like this I show no sympathy. They had nothing to gain but the humiliation of that girl and her family.

Pakistan sound like a perfect place for you

smh...at least they got caught...or caught themselves. sucks that these young boys didnt grow to learn right from wrong, and if they did, not do better.

This is sad... Hope these fools spend the rest of their lives behind bars

Last edited:
^^ Nah, they should be executed. They're tried as adults anyways. IMO, no mental conditioning will ever stabilize these POS animals. They don't deserve to live. I'm not a parent, but this one got me.

Last edited:
How do you stop the downward spiral? Teachers, mentors, etc...can only do so much. These kids end up going home everyday and the influence of the good is drowned out by the bad (especially when their parent(s) are already too far gone to take care of themselves, let alone their child).

What is the solution? It's obviously not going to be this generation, but what are solutions to try and ensure future generations start an ascent out of this giant hole that's taken over their lives?

Disgusting.  But why is a 12 year old girl hanging out with 16 year old boys?  NOT condoning this ****, but who was parents?

How do you stop the downward spiral? Teachers, mentors, etc...can only do so much. These kids end up going home everyday and the influence of the good is drowned out by the bad (especially when their parent(s) are already too far gone to take care of themselves, let alone their child).

What is the solution? It's obviously not going to be this generation, but what are solutions to try and ensure future generations start an ascent out of this giant hole that's taken over their lives?
Eugenics. 

Joking. What is needed is a better school system where kids are actually there for an education. As of right now, the school systems in New York and Chicago are not doing well. As I have heard it has succumb to gang violence, ignorance, and lazy teachers. If that were fixed, that could help a lot of the future generation.

Places to go after school are needed as well. Basketball courts, tennis courts, skateboard parks, etc. Anywhere that a kid can go to enjoy themselves without having to be on the streets all day.

Better parenting. If parents were to take the initiative to help their kids grow up right, then that's another big piece of the puzzle solved. 

Clean streets. Similar to what Obama did to clean up the ghettos where Chief Keef lived. With a mix of a clean environment, and everything I said above there should be a lot less of this and surely a better generation.

Eugenics. 

Joking. What is needed is a better school system where kids are actually there for an education. As of right now, the school systems in New York and Chicago are not doing well. As I have heard it has succumb to gang violence, ignorance, and lazy teachers. If that were fixed, that could help a lot of the future generation.

Places to go after school are needed as well. Basketball courts, tennis courts, skateboard parks, etc. Anywhere that a kid can go to enjoy themselves without having to be on the streets all day.

Better parenting. If parents were to take the initiative to help their kids grow up right, then that's another big piece of the puzzle solved. 

Clean streets. Similar to what Obama did to clean up the ghettos where Chief Keef lived. With a mix of a clean environment, and everything I said above there should be a lot less of this and surely a better generation.
I know thats a problem in my city...kids parents arent home after school, n they cut down or shut down most of the after school programs, not too many free or low cost things to do..they even took the rims off at the basketball courts :smh:

Eugenics. 

I agree plus we need a better economy.  Just think if these teens had jobs to go to after school.   I think the government needs to do more to stop all the drugs that's being flooded into our country.  A lot of the violence is from drugs.  Also the government should start funding more YMCA's and Boys and Girl clubs so kids would actually have a place to hang out after school instead of running the streets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom