30 For 30: "The Sole Man" Sonny Vaccaro

Kobe is why I became an Adidas fan as a kid. I was huge fan of the KB8, KB8 and The Kobe. Then the T Mac 1 and 2 were fly to me too.

Adidas basketball has been making **** for over a decade now. Rose and Wall rocking shoes that are worse than Fubu and Spalding shoes.
C'mon man. I know I am biased...but FUBU and Spalding...? 
indifferent.gif

...adidas dropped the ball big time on LBJ though.

Yeah. Rose, Wall and Howard have the worst shoes I've seen in a long time. I'll rock some Walmart shoes over them EASILY and half my shoe collection is Adidas.

That dude Rav or whatever his name was (the best man of Sonny) a damn sucka.

good show.

Son is the king of hyperbole.

Redman said it best, "I'll Bee Dat"

Wall's got the worst basketball signature shoe I think I've ever seen by one of the main brands (Adidas, Nike, Reebok)

Rose is at like 5 or 6 shoes now. Some of them were awful, a few were okay.

Howard's shoes scream Pro Model 2015 to me. Terrible shoes.

Adidas has been embarrassing. Copying Nike, not being original at all. I have mad pairs of Adidas KB8, KB8 2 and The Kobe. Got some Keyshawn Johnson's and some T Macs. Don't know the last time I was impressed with an Adidas model.

Son is the king of hyperbole.
Redman said it best, "I'll Bee Dat"

Wall's got the worst basketball signature shoe I think I've ever seen by one of the main brands (Adidas, Nike, Reebok)

Rose is at like 5 or 6 shoes now. Some of them were awful, a few were okay.

Howard's shoes scream Pro Model 2015 to me. Terrible shoes.

Adidas has been embarrassing. Copying Nike, not being original at all. I have mad pairs of Adidas KB8, KB8 2 and The Kobe. Got some Keyshawn Johnson's and some T Macs. Don't know the last time I was impressed with an Adidas model.
Nike is being original? B/c those Kyrie 1s look awfully similar to pretty much the last 7 Kobe signature shoes that have released.

Look, I'm an adidas guy, so I know I am biased. Nike is king and I'll admit that. But saying you'd rather wear FUBU and Wal-mart shoes...
tired.gif

I love Adidas but their last few attempts and signature shoes are really that bad. Not exaggerating at all. I stick to their retros, mostly their old Kobe's.

Kyrie's shoe is wack as hell. Looks like an older Nike Kobe mixed with some Roshe.

Kobe's Nike line has been trash except for the 2K4 and IX.

adidas basketball sigs has been weak in recent years. Only one that caught my interest was Lillard's shoe. Only basketball sig I look at from Nike are kobes but their prices keep me away.

Yeah. Rose, Wall and Howard have the worst shoes I've seen in a long time. I'll rock some Walmart shoes over them EASILY and half my shoe collection is Adidas.

Not sure if srs

i hate adidas but the Rose line is actually kinda popular and OK to me. THe wall shoe is nice as well.

I didnt even know Dwight had a show but everything he has wore from adidas has been trash.

I just watched this. Pretty cool story. Crazy to see how things played out with the LeBron thing. I've seen the pics of him wearing T-Macs but never knew it was that close. Also, athletes don't always stay with the same company, look what happened to Kobe. Landing LeBron would have definetly helped though.

Back
Top Bottom