30 mins to New Orleans CDQ!!!! On the new Mack Maine Mixtape!

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

u do know this is possibly be the biggest thread on NT right?!?!? Trash nah this is the most anticipated Lil Wayne song SMH

You made me hate the song before I even listened to it 
tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif

u do know this is possibly be the biggest thread on NT right?!?!? Trash nah this is the most anticipated Lil Wayne song SMH

tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif
this is basura

Straight trash. Honestly if he's using the autotune and doing his sing rapping, there's like a 99% chance I will never even give it a second listen

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif
this is basura

Straight trash. Honestly if he's using the autotune and doing his sing rapping, there's like a 99% chance I will never even give it a second listen

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif
Dude im 28 y.o. I ain't no stan I been listenin to rap since I owned MC Hammer pants and sported the Vanilla Ice style with the brow cuts too! I first heard about wayne when I was about 15 right around when Ca$h Money blew up  with Juvie and Mannie Fresh. Wayne was always in the background dude had me feeling him cuz he was in my agre group and rapping, but he wasn't bow wow or lil romeo he was a yound dude spitting I respected that. I copped his first three cd's and I must admit his Carter albums are the best ones to date! I love his passion for music, he has songs for years! He earned my respect once I realized what a hard worker he is and he ain't none of these wack rappers who over hype theyselves like Notorious BIG. I like Big don't get me wrong but that's it from him Life After Death and that garbage last album! C'mon dude is praised as the GOAT but he HAS nothing else to give his fans he's dead, if Wayne should ever die, he'll have loads of material to keep his fans happy! Him and Pac both know life is short and tmrw is not promised! So they stay put in the damn studio laying track after track after track, Jay-Z, NaS, etc, prolly don't even have as many songs as Pac and Wayne do! You got to at least respect his passion and his charisma to stay on top of his game and putting out loads of music!

You hated the song before you listened to it, Go on check it son, you just might bust out and
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif
Dude im 28 y.o. I ain't no stan I been listenin to rap since I owned MC Hammer pants and sported the Vanilla Ice style with the brow cuts too! I first heard about wayne when I was about 15 right around when Ca$h Money blew up  with Juvie and Mannie Fresh. Wayne was always in the background dude had me feeling him cuz he was in my agre group and rapping, but he wasn't bow wow or lil romeo he was a yound dude spitting I respected that. I copped his first three cd's and I must admit his Carter albums are the best ones to date! I love his passion for music, he has songs for years! He earned my respect once I realized what a hard worker he is and he ain't none of these wack rappers who over hype theyselves like Notorious BIG. I like Big don't get me wrong but that's it from him Life After Death and that garbage last album! C'mon dude is praised as the GOAT but he HAS nothing else to give his fans he's dead, if Wayne should ever die, he'll have loads of material to keep his fans happy! Him and Pac both know life is short and tmrw is not promised! So they stay put in the damn studio laying track after track after track, Jay-Z, NaS, etc, prolly don't even have as many songs as Pac and Wayne do! You got to at least respect his passion and his charisma to stay on top of his game and putting out loads of music!

You hated the song before you listened to it, Go on check it son, you just might bust out and
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 Uh oh

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 Uh oh

The song is decent, but when you say it's the biggest thread on NT... come on, dude... that's the kind of beasting over Wayne that makes me hate him. He's top 10 (probably). That's it.

The song is decent, but when you say it's the biggest thread on NT... come on, dude... that's the kind of beasting over Wayne that makes me hate him. He's top 10 (probably). That's it.

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif

eek.gif

Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. (born September 27, 1982), 

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif

eek.gif

Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. (born September 27, 1982), 

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif

eek.gif

If you're really 28 then 
tired.gif
 . How dare you fix your fingers to type that basura about Biggie being overhyped. Do you know who you're trying to defend? Only the most overhyped 'rapper' on the planet. I applaud dude on his work ethic, a couple decent albums an mixtapes, but dude proclaimed he was/is the best rapper alive. Please fix your face to agree so that I may graciously smack the life out of you. 
laugh.gif
 at you dudes. Quality>>>>quantity. And for the record, Life After Death>>>>>>>>>>Wayne's discography. Seeing how you're 28, you had to have listened to Ready to Die, right? And this song is trash my dude. 

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif

eek.gif

If you're really 28 then 
tired.gif
 . How dare you fix your fingers to type that basura about Biggie being overhyped. Do you know who you're trying to defend? Only the most overhyped 'rapper' on the planet. I applaud dude on his work ethic, a couple decent albums an mixtapes, but dude proclaimed he was/is the best rapper alive. Please fix your face to agree so that I may graciously smack the life out of you. 
laugh.gif
 at you dudes. Quality>>>>quantity. And for the record, Life After Death>>>>>>>>>>Wayne's discography. Seeing how you're 28, you had to have listened to Ready to Die, right? And this song is trash my dude. 

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Wayne stans... 
eyes.gif

eek.gif

Go to your kitchen cabinet.....grab the Drano.......drink the aforementioned Drano.......and lay down and die
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom