30 percent off sale info.

Lock if neccessary, I was at the mall today and Footlocker and Champs got a 30 percent off sale going on shoe's. I don't know how long it's goingto last but they let you use this deal on Cdp's and The New 23's. I just pick up another sz 13 in the Chicago's useing this friends and familydiscount today.

This is probably only your location bro. Oakland I'm guessing LOL! I went to Footlocker and Champs and they had 0 deals going on.

Originally Posted by enrique23

the sale is going on everywhere but i thought that the new xx3s were excluded?

Go to Champs, footlocker wouldn't sell the 23's with the discount but Champs will. Even for big kid's for those who wear those size's

I'm going to try and get the 18/5 Collezione tomorrow with this deal.

Thanks for the heads up fam.

this is going on at every location...or should be anyways, its the company's 30% off friends and family sale, ends on sunday

Champs does not have accept the discount. It reads "* This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts"

Originally Posted by kingjames1212

Champs does not have accept the discount. It reads "* This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts"

Maybe not on the internet, Go to your local mall. I don't know it's the same where you live, but in Cali they giving up 30percent off anyshoe in thestore in all sz's. They still had sz's 8-12 and all the 23's. I got the last 13 in the Chicago's someone had them on hold but didn't comeget them.

they always say the usual jordans/af1s are excluded, but it's always depending on the store and what the managers there decide to do.

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by enrique23

the sale is going on everywhere but i thought that the new xx3s were excluded?

Go to Champs, footlocker wouldn't sell the 23's with the discount but Champs will. Even for big kid's for those who wear those size's

which champs did you hit up? Imma try my luck over there. Where there a lot of sizes left in the motorsports?

Originally Posted by d0njaye

they always say the usual jordans/af1s are excluded, but it's always depending on the store and what the managers there decide to do.

Every time I go they never hook me up . I need to know what spots you guys are going to .....

Maybe not on the internet, Go to your local mall. I don't know it's the same where you live, but in Cali they giving up 30percent off anyshoe in the store in all sz's. They still had sz's 8-12 and all the 23's. I got the last 13 in the Chicago's someone had them on hold but didn't come get them.

So they still had the Motors ????

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Every time I go they never hook me up . I need to know what spots you guys are going to .....

Maybe not on the internet, Go to your local mall. I don't know it's the same where you live, but in Cali they giving up 30percent off anyshoe in the store in all sz's. They still had sz's 8-12 and all the 23's. I got the last 13 in the Chicago's someone had them on hold but didn't come get them.

Yep 30percent off when i left they had up to a sz 12

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yep 30percent off when i left they had up to a sz 12

Which Champs was it that you went to? Im gonna hit it up tomorrow

does anyone think footaction will accept the 30% off on the new xx3s? i know that footlocker most likely wont accept it

Lock if neccessary, I was at the mall today and Footlocker and Champs got a 30 percent off sale going on shoe's. I don't know how long it's going
to last but they let you use this deal on Cdp's and The New 23's. I just pick up another sz 13 in the Chicago's useing this friends and family
discount today.

Southland? Hilltop? Stoneridge? where bruh bruh where?

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Lock if neccessary, I was at the mall today and Footlocker and Champs got a 30 percent off sale going on shoe's. I don't know how long it's going
to last but they let you use this deal on Cdp's and The New 23's. I just pick up another sz 13 in the Chicago's useing this friends and family
discount today.

Southland? Hilltop? Stoneridge? where bruh bruh where?

Man my brother told me they doing the same thing at Southland he went and got his from there, I was out in Sac for the weekend and i pick mine up out here .

I USED THE SAME DEAL I GOT HOOP SHOES AND ALL STAR XX3'S SZ 8.5 AND STEALTHS SZ.9 FOR $137 EACH AND MET 2 NEW CONNECTS .................CANT BEAT IT

I seriously need to land a Foot Locker job
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom