30 seconds to tell your past or future self anything on your 21st birthday

-Lottery Numbers

-At 21, you're still a kid. Don't be in such a rush to grow up because adult life sucks. Enjoy being a kid.

-Hold on to some of those J's that you have and will get because prices will sky rocket in 2012.

-Love and appreciate mom more and more because in 5 years, her aging will be very noticeable.

-The world does NOT end in 2012 LOL!

-Smash all the chicks. I mean all of them, including the thick, tall, beautiful middle aged blonde. You could've.
-Don't be afraid of the future, dive head first into your IT career and take chances.
-Save that monthly payment for a whip and cop one straight out.
-Stay distant with your heart and keep it guarded, these chicks don't deserve you yet. With all these bums out there, you're definitely prime material.
-Get the student loan and knock school out quicker, the long, slow out of pocket road is leading nowhere. Or back to the IT point, get in it early and get your cash up to pay for it.

Last edited:
Lottery Numbers, Leave my current GF, Leave the knife at home, crohns will takeover your your life the next year, go to the dr asap, and just switch over to Math degree like you wanted to

Last edited:
multiple sets of mega millions/powerball numbers
trust your heart and do whats best for you

if i cant get right of that, then i dont deserve nothing.

I would lie to myself, essentially forcing my past self to act. Like, " this chick will so & so if you go and talk to her". Knowing good and well that didnt happen, but was possible if action was taken. etc

Two of the most important individuals in your life will pass in the next 6 years, cherish every moment you have with them. Don't date ......

Speak up.

Talk to whoever like a man. Stand firm, look them in the eye, and tell them what you have to.

Honestly, I wouldn't change much about my 21yr old self.. 6 years later, i see everything was for a reason, i made so many positive moves that year.. I would probably rather talk to my 16yr old self. 

Like everyone else sais, Lotto numbers, nuff said.

oh, and i'd cancel my chick at had at the time, to save another 3 years of wasted time.

Save up money so that you can up & leave in any frustrating postion as well commit to having goals that get you somewhere.

I'll tell my 18 yr old self to pick the carrer that you wanted to do as kid and not be intimidated by the work. Time & concentration would have gotten me graduated quicker.

lottery numbers (plural so i can hit like 6 powerballs or whatever and be the first billionaire from multiple lott winnings)

DO NOT BLOW IT ALL

I would lie to myself, essentially forcing my past self to act. Like, " this chick will so & so if you go and talk to her". Knowing good and well that didnt happen, but was possible if action was taken. etc
LMAO

stay away from that frat life and stop wasting time study hard...now i'm content where I'm at but i would have been here sooner if I didn't slack off 8)

Not to sit in my car with my friend (trying to sober up), but go back and sing. Also to not go to Delaware to see her unless she has seen me first. 

Watch out for the post coming out the ground ur gonna fall on ur face. Watch out for that patch of ice because ur gonna fall again. No matter how much that girl smiles at u in the club, don't pursue. And of course the lotto numbers

Back
Top Bottom