31 PE's from the Denver NBA All-Star Game! 64 photos!!

pimp.gif

Hey guys, I'm glad everyone is enjoying the Denver All-Star collection! I figured I would go in a different direction with this post and show somethingunique. I'm going to make a strong effort this summer to try and share more pics of my collection. I'm not sure if my schedule will allow it, but Iwill certainly give it my best shot! To answer your question DannManns, there is nothing super significant about the Denver collection. Probably the coolestthing they did back in 2005 was stitch the Denver All-Star logo on all of the PE's. I really like that detail, a very nice touch! I have plenty of stufffrom the L.A., Houston & Vegas All-Star games as well, I just haven't gotten around to taking any pics over the years.

Thanks again for the positive words guys, I hope everybody has a fun and safe 4th of July holiday!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

well you got a very nice collection Jay and i do hope we can see more from you this summer...

-Tyler

RIP's 2k4s and Lebron 2s.. Sweet. Both are missed models nowadays. The operates are awesome, STAT's grey is always awesome. I think I likeRidnour's the most though. What a cool detail on the TB color. What size are all of these? The player's size?
Awesome collection from a missed year of kicks!

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

Hey guys, I'm glad everyone is enjoying the Denver All-Star collection! I figured I would go in a different direction with this post and show something unique. I'm going to make a strong effort this summer to try and share more pics of my collection. I'm not sure if my schedule will allow it, but I will certainly give it my best shot! To answer your question DannManns, there is nothing super significant about the Denver collection. Probably the coolest thing they did back in 2005 was stitch the Denver All-Star logo on all of the PE's. I really like that detail, a very nice touch! I have plenty of stuff from the L.A., Houston & Vegas All-Star games as well, I just haven't gotten around to taking any pics over the years.

Thanks again for the positive words guys, I hope everybody has a fun and safe 4th of July holiday!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Simply amazing Denver All Star set
pimp.gif

I wonder if the other All Star sets are as extensive as this..

awesome Jay..I have the nike wallpaper from that year with each nike athlete's all-stars kicks from that game and its pretty cool to see all the shoestogether. Nice collection

Back
Top Bottom