32 yr old, Ryan Carson, stabbed to death in Brooklyn

not familiar with NY area, but do they have camera surveillance practically everywhere?

Just saw the video. I don’t know. His girl didn’t even seem phased as he was lying there on the ground.

Seems like legit assassination attempt more so than a random stabbing.
Public court on the socials saying ryan Carson girlfriend set him up, but the truth will come out.

not familiar with NY area, but do they have camera surveillance practically everywhere?
Massive surveillance in nyc.

Last edited:
Too many messed up and violent people in NY. If I see a person acting a fool like that, I'm gonna cross the street away from them.

He had a few moments there where he needed to react and be the aggressor . The victim pushed dude in the chest twice before he got slashed. Once you see a knife, instead of a push you gotta swing for the fences. I know its easier said than done but there is no reasoning with people like that.

Yup, he should’ve minded his business as well. Sometimes just have to let people crash out on their own

He had a few moments there where he needed to react and be the aggressor . The victim pushed dude in the chest twice before he got slashed. Once you see a knife, instead of a push you gotta swing for the fences. I know its easier said than done but there is no reasoning with people like that.
Shoulda kicked him in the chest forreal

More like

giphy.gif

If you just keep to yourself you can avoid that type of situation 9/10 times ..

Dudes GF has a go fund me set up for herself

Back
Top Bottom