Bums up in here complaining about pics they won't even look at
30t6p3b.gif

Why do yall always be in such a rush to be the first one to start the topic? Do you get chubs when you log on and see a topic you started has lots of replies? I remember before Ska created the rule, people would start game day topics weeks in advance just to be the first one. I don't get it.

Man if you're going to make the finals thread so fast you should at least make it nice to look at...
maybe some pics, or at least a nice title thread...

OP don't even got a sig to look at or anything interesting in that first boring %!# post...

With that said, OKC in 6.

If James Harden is as good as ive begun to think he is, i gotta go with the Thunder.

OKC is going to need a major performance on the offensive side of the ball, because their defense isn't good enough.

Miami in 6
Lebron MVP

As long as Miami wins, I don't care in how many or how it happens.

My body is READY

30t6p3b.gif
 @ this weak *%* attempt at a NBA Finals thread.

The thirst is real.

Ska lock this #%$% up.

I'm just glad that heat fan/x knicks fan didn't make it.

If OKC win the first two, then the NBA champions will be celebrating in South Beach two years in a row.

Spo vs. Scotty
pimp.gif
The real match-up we've been waiting on. I don't think my body is ready for the coaching clinic about to take place.

Seriously though, it's not the most important thing in the world to complain about I know...but could it have been any more boring of an NBA Finals Thread? Can't even tell if dude is a fan of basketball at all.
Have a heat or OKC fan make this. I'd be 
mad.gif
 if i was one of them. 
laugh.gif

#@!! yo' thread. Add some pictures, some quotes or something. There was a dustup between these 2 teams earlier in the season involving Perkins and Haslem/Howard/Wade talking +#%# after the fact where Perk came with the gem of a quote, "Dey wasn't da same Miami in OKC. We was OKC in OKC, and we was da same OKC in Miami," or something to that effect. Post LeBron v Durant career stats and up to this point in the playoffs. Link some KD vs LeBron articles, which KD being the "anti LeBron" will get driven to death by the media in a good vs bad way. You gets no kudos.

547220_3688745370974_2104985200_n.jpg

527031_10151029033827284_400101041_n.jpg

525947_3567489915553_1741285208_n.jpg

539903_453829804647156_1232760873_n.jpg

laugh.gif
y'all some haters ..make a new damn thread dayum.. no one checks your first pages anyway

You serious? Just add the same stuff that's always on big championship/playoff threads

You serious? Just add the same stuff that's always on big championship/playoff threads

Back
Top Bottom