$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

al audi

Banned
just sayin

an if nobody wins this...........200 m for NYE.........what a way to start off the new year huh?

just sayin

an if nobody wins this...........200 m for NYE.........what a way to start off the new year huh?

Word up. We started a lottery pool at the job. 200mil split 8 ways, that's more than enough for everybody to eat.

Word up. We started a lottery pool at the job. 200mil split 8 ways, that's more than enough for everybody to eat.

hmmm...will pick up lotto ticket after work

If anyone on niketalk wins they should have to give 100k to the first 5 posters in this thread....it's only fair

hmmm...will pick up lotto ticket after work

If anyone on niketalk wins they should have to give 100k to the first 5 posters in this thread....it's only fair

Originally Posted by gboy1230

i got 2 tickets yesterday damn if i won it would mos def be a HAPPY NEW YR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you gonna smoke yourself stupid if you win that kinda money
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

thats more like 60 mil after taxes if you opt to get the lump sum

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

thats more like 60 mil after taxes if you opt to get the lump sum

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

man thats an understatement !!!!
laugh.gif

dont even trip NT id most def find a way to give back to yall
pimp.gif

even do some type of NT summit
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

man thats an understatement !!!!
laugh.gif

dont even trip NT id most def find a way to give back to yall
pimp.gif

even do some type of NT summit
grin.gif

If its still popping Friday I'll play....every time I buy a lotto ticket and the drawing about to come up I get the day dreaming about my life being like a polo commercial

If its still popping Friday I'll play....every time I buy a lotto ticket and the drawing about to come up I get the day dreaming about my life being like a polo commercial

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

This is the best part about playing the lottery.

"I will first buy a yacht, then 4 lambo's, then go to the club and make it rain, then throw a huge party at my house and pay Eminem and Jay-z to come perform Renegade"

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

This is the best part about playing the lottery.

"I will first buy a yacht, then 4 lambo's, then go to the club and make it rain, then throw a huge party at my house and pay Eminem and Jay-z to come perform Renegade"

Back
Top Bottom