3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Hey guys apologies on the late reply. My package arrived last week. I've been out of the country on a family vacation. Internet connection here is buns. Below is a picture. i'm hoping @DanVSMan can help with the name. I had it in the note but i took the picture when i was still home.

Thanks for the gift _____!
Fan of Lance Mountain so having some extra Spots is always appreciated. especially ISO. Cool shirt too glad you support your local
glad you liked it bro 
happy.gif

First off, I'm sorry for the delay on the Mugs.
The Engraver has been busy, as have I.
But, they all went out today, Priority mail.
Although you may not have them for Christmas, you will all Definately have them for New Years!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
View media item 1840752Also, for those still interested to order a Niketalk Mug, it's still not too late. The next batch should be sent out sooner.

Last edited:
Also, for those still interested to order a Niketalk Mug, it's still not too late. The next batch should be sent out sooner.

What info do you need? Just shipping info, PayPal, and anything we want engraved, right?

Last edited:
What info do you need? Just shipping info, PayPal, and anything we want engraved, right?

For those interested, PM me your Name, Address, and what you want on the Handle: Niketalk Name, Real Name, or Something else?

I will send you my Pay Pal information.

Total Price will be $20.

I will start sending them out, as I get paid.

Was having a crappy day and a box showed up after I got home... Huge thanks to maladeen maladeen . He hit the nail on the head with the package. Had a pair of Oaklands, a dope t shirt from his local, lifting supplements, etc.. Can't thank you enough man. I hope you a have a great holiday and an even better new year.

View media item 1839527
Now I have a reason to wear them... Think I'll go with green laces.

View media item 1839529

Im really glad you enjoyed the package! Glad to see you can now put the Oaklands to use. Happy holidays to you and yours!

my apologies to my elf, wont be able to sendout my gift till after Christmas, hope he doesnt think he's getting flaked on :nerd:

Round of applause for the grandfather!!!
I wish everyone and there families the best of the holiday season today and tomorrow and hope everyone gets what they want or need for xmas
You guys are all great and I can't thank u guys enough for everything
This thread and the sb dunk thread prove that there are still good people out there in the world

May you have Have a Wonderful Christmas this Year!
To the Best Secret Santa Bunch of Guys I know!
Rock them Christmas Sneaks!

Those Oaklands tho...

SMH for sleeping on the special packaging...

Last edited:
WhooHoo! Thank you @mindbenda8816

I mentioned wanting the cinnabars a while back, so I'm happy to have these. Also a SB bucket hat (my first bucket hat ever, I feel like ScHoolboy Q), Nike socks that remind me of the Cleveland Browns, a SB bookbag (I use a bookbag almost everyday), stickers and Premier Chopsticks that aren't in the shot because I'm dense sometimes. Thanks again and long live #NTSB

(also congrats on the newborn....I can't wait to have a child myself)

I mentioned wanting the cinnabars a while back, so I'm happy to have these. Also a SB bucket hat (my first bucket hat ever, I feel like ScHoolboy Q), Nike socks that remind me of the Cleveland Browns, a SB bookbag (I use a bookbag almost everyday), stickers and Premier Chopsticks that aren't in the shot because I'm dense sometimes. Thanks again and long live #NTSB

Glad it made it to you before Christmas and thanks for the good wishes!!!

I Approve!

I like the Matchy Match Colors SS Box!

Back
Top Bottom