3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

All In!!!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Well, if we have enough response, I'd be happy to organize again this year. What do y'all think of a November 1 start date? Typical December 15th ship deadline?

Can we get a earlier start date? Would October 1st or October 15th be okay for folks? I would just like more time to plan.

Alright guys, the information I need from everyone in a PM is as follows:

1) Name / Address
2) Shoe Size ONLY
3) New / Used Preference - Some people NEED to have new kicks, others will only tolerate 9/10+, and a few will rock any old thing that smells like socks. Please tell me where you fall.
4) Social Media accounts (OPTIONAL - will help your secret santa pick something good for you)
5) Any other miscellaneous info regarding your style, preferences etc. This info will go directly to your secret santa to help them pick. Again, OPTIONAL.

Once I have all the information, I will assign Secret Santas and will make a deadline. Remember, because we are sorting by shoe sizes only this year, no one will have to gift the person they are gifting. Keeps it mysterious! Get ready gents!

SIDE NOTE: If you haven't been in the exchange before or I don't recognize you, I will be deciding on whether or not you can join. This will be done to protect the OG's from BS.

Back
Top Bottom