3rd Gen Acura TL Owners Enter

I have always liked this body style TL. I say go for it!
Kinetic Blue Pearl w/ Aspec Kit 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

I have an 05. All stock everything. Never really much of a car person, but I loved the car when I was in high school. I did have to replace the timing belt tho. Also, a friend of mine liked my car so much, he copped an 07. I miss my car.

Last edited:
Was looking into a 08-08 tl-s or the newer tl sh-awd. If I run into a good deal I may bite the bullet. Always loved how the TL looked all generations.

rollin in that 02 TL-typeS.

copped for 2500 last jan... hasnt done me wrong as of yet..

4G club here :smokin love my TL but from what I hear the 3G is quite a reliable v as well

Last edited:
this was my 08 TL-bone stock with just tints and Axis 19's or 20's (forgot-since it was years ago since I owned it)

UPDATE!

I went and looked at some vehicles at Carmax and I got them to send an '07 TL my way from a nearby location. I'll probably test drive next weekend and see if I really like it. But I highly doubt I'll cop it based on the price. Crunched some numbers, and I'd probably be coming out paying $20k total for a car that's $13k, not good at all.

Friends, don't get fooled just because monthly payments are in your "range." Go in with a level head when purchasing a vehicle. Plus, when I cop this TL I don't plan on even having it longer than 5 years. I'll be a 6 (or 7 :evil:) figure ***** by then :pimp: :lol:

UPDATE!

I went and looked at some vehicles at Carmax and I got them to send an '07 TL my way from a nearby location. I'll probably test drive next weekend and see if I really like it. But I highly doubt I'll cop it based on the price. Crunched some numbers, and I'd probably be coming out paying $20k total for a car that's $13k, not good at all.

Friends, don't get fooled just because monthly payments are in your "range." Go in with a level head when purchasing a vehicle. Plus, when I cop this TL I don't plan on even having it longer than 5 years. I'll be a 6 (or 7
devil.gif
) figure ***** by then
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@romedadude  check out this section on Acurazine and see if anyone is around your area 

http://acurazine.com/forums/marketplace/cars/search/

sometimes I see pretty good deals

Preciate it fam! I really wanted a Type-S but it was just outta my price range, I can't wait to cruise to the streets and throw some tint on it.

Congrats homie.. ive had mine for a year n 3months now. I love it no issues.

( same color too ) :smokin:smokin

Aite fellas, I'm gone throw 35% tint on all 4 windows and the rear window. I was thinking about letting a family friend do it since he's nice with anything car related. I went ahead and purchased some 35% tint, but I'm really contemplating just taking my car to a shop. I keep reading on Acurazine about applying a moleskin liner so the tint won't scratch. For those with tint, what should I be aware of? And what % are yall working with?

be sure to throw on the moleskin liner

the owner before me had the windows tinted and didn't have them done and now i have streaks/scratches running down my window tints

be sure to throw on the moleskin liner
the owner before me had the windows tinted and didn't have them done and now i have streaks/scratches running down my window tints

Preciate it! I'll probably search around online and buy some.

How easy are the TL's to maintain? Looking into one. Need to replace my boo, 1999 Eclipse. I'm used to doing most of the maintenance on my cars (99 Eclipse, 2008 FJ Cruiser). I like this for a daily driver and with a boy on the way, need the extra room that the sedan will provide. Wifey is already getting a Prius.

The A4 on page one sounds nice as well, but German cars are expensive to maintain and hard to do maintenance on your own.

Really easy I guess...an oil change, filter, wiper fluid, etc on any standard car applies along with similar timeframes. There's nothing really special in particular, just remember to use 93 on the pump. I have a 4G TL btw 

Back
Top Bottom