3rd time starting the collection over...

Joined Jan 5, 2010
I swear i have the worst luck when it comes to my kicks...but he we go again x 3

and lastly the my sacreligious pair...the fusion 5 lol...it goes good with my cubs jersey...

then my added treat...

not much but i gotta get it back up to par again...

Joined Jan 5, 2010
my fault bout the size...i just used tiny pic to upload...lol at the b loyals dirty as $*#* i had my wife take the pics for me...

Joined Feb 14, 2009
not really anything to get hyped about...but hey we all have to start somewhere "AGAIN"...just remember QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

Joined Nov 23, 2007
Nice space jams and black/white aj 6's. What's even nicer is that mj played his first nba game on my birthday (10/26/1984)
That's a nice mitchell and ness jersey you got there.

Joined Jan 5, 2010
first collection got burnt up in a fire....2nd one was at my ex's house and when we split she straight got rid of all my $*....it happens....

Joined Jan 26, 2009
dam. u went thru hard times. feel ur pain.....almost. but we all have 2 start somewhere

Joined Jul 19, 2008
The ex would have got bodied if she threw away a collection of my sneakers, you shishin' me?

Joined Sep 2, 2000
Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

first collection got burnt up in a fire....

That sucks.  Getting them stolen is one thing but burning up is so much worse to me. 

Those Oreos are growing on me...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now