3rd Wheel FTL Vol. blockin *** friends!..Unappreciation

So tonight me & my girl went out to the movies..& it was supposed to be a double date or whatever..but her friend's date didn't show up..so inthe movie theater, this trick sat behind us.. I'm like WDF?!?
mad.gif
We getto Pizza Hut to chill.. this *&^%$ STILL wont leave us the &*^% alone.. I sat at the booth with my girl.. Here she comes all loud and %^*&..&*^%$ just kept talkin the whole &*^%$# night
mad.gif
mad.gif

...yes I'm mad

definitely unappreciated

If you had happen to tell her to leave. Your anger wouldn't be here.
whose fault for trying to be polite tonight?
nerd.gif

why aint you tell her to leave or drop hints.

i would have been like "friend, im trying to get her in the mood to smash. so unless you going to join us later tonight, i advise you to kick rocks"

I mean the least you could do was to let your friend chill with you after he/she got stood up.
You have mad opportunities to spend with your girl for alone time. This was just one night. Relax. No need to go crazy
smh.gif

I was going to be out of my one year drought last week but than my homey said he had a date and he wants to tag along.
I pick him up and his date, only thing I was thinkin was smashin my date...for being 16 she had a phatty (No pics! even I'm mad she don't take pics ofit and I've been trying to get 'em when I do I'll share 'em with NT's pedos
laugh.gif
) so we get to Dave and Busters whole time I'm grabbing chick from behindholding the guitar while she played Guitar Hero and my homey is sitting there drinking while his "date" is talking to another dude. Her moms picksher up, so the whole time we eating I'm about kiss her or cop a feel he stops us and starts talking
smh.gif
. So the night was over and she was gonna come to my crib
happy.gif
but then dude says...."My mom is out of town till tomorrow think I cancrash at your house?"...In my head I was thinking "You @%#%% $@@ n_____ NO I'm tryin to beat her cheeks!!!....you dumb MF'er!"...so Isay why don't you crash at Gustavo's and he tells me "Nah bro I can't his sister always tries to hit on me and it makes meuncomfortable..."...your making me uncomfortable...so she turns around and says "You know what you can drop me offhome"..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....I drop her off and she calls me later to tell she gave herself some finger action....
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
....I fell asleep with a hard-on and he fell asleep on the most uncomfortable couch in the world.

CLIFF NOTES-
-Homey and his date tag along on my date
-His date leaves early
-He +@++ blocks me every chance he gets
-She wanted to come to my crib
-My homey had to spend the night
-I got no action
-
-

Damn Erick I Feel Ya Pain Been There Already Nowadays Be Blunt When It Come To Those Situations Make No Sense Being Polite And Hard All Night When I Can BeRude and Sleep Good After Some Cheeks

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I was going to be out of my one year drought last week but than my homey said he had a date and he wants to tag along.
I pick him up and his date, only thing I was thinkin was smashin my date...for being 16 she had a phatty (No pics! even I'm mad she don't take pics of it and I've been trying to get 'em when I do I'll share 'em with NT's pedos
laugh.gif
) so we get to Dave and Busters whole time I'm grabbing chick from behind holding the guitar while she played Guitar Hero and my homey is sitting there drinking while his "date" is talking to another dude. Her moms picks her up, so the whole time we eating I'm about kiss her or cop a feel he stops us and starts talking
smh.gif
happy.gif
but then dude says...."My mom is out of town till tomorrow think I can crash at your house?"...In my head I was thinking "You @%#%% $@@ n_____ NO I'm tryin to beat her cheeks!!!....you dumb MF'er!"...so I say why don't you crash at Gustavo's and he tells me "Nah bro I can't his sister always tries to hit on me and it makes me uncomfortable..."...your making me uncomfortable...so she turns around and says "You know what you can drop me off home"..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....I drop her off and she calls me later to tell she gave herself some finger action....
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
....I fell asleep with a hard-on and he fell asleep on the most uncomfortable couch in the world.

CLIFF NOTES-
-His date leaves early
-I got no action
-
-

thats not a friend.

Originally Posted by doosta45

why aint you tell her to leave or drop hints.

i would have been like "friend, im trying to get her in the mood to smash. so unless you going to join us later tonight, i advise you to kick rocks"
laugh.gif
yeah right.

anyway, dude shoulda told her politely you were tryna chill with your girl.

laugh.gif
OP. I understand you. I been there. It sucks when the third wheel becomes annoying. However, you could've made the best of it, by trying to ignitesome "group action".

Erick, that's not a friend. That's one worst thing a person can do, is not get the hint, %#$% block, and repeatedly %#$% block!
smh.gif
@ that dude. Hesounds like a total fruit.

Def unappreciated. Last year my best friend n this girl came to my apt to drink, we get drinks in us i get ol girl in my bed n i tell my boy to go sleep in mybrothers room since he wasnt goin to be back for the night. im in bed with ol girl n my boy calls me in the hallway and when i get up to go see whats good dudehops in my bed n trys to mess with ol girl. keep in mind every time we go out im always playing wing man for him n he has the nerve to call me a block. hestill my boy though. lol

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I pick him up and his date, only thing I was thinkin was smashin my date...for being 16 she had a phatty (No pics! even I'm mad she don't take pics of it and I've been trying to get 'em when I do I'll share 'em with NT's pedos
laugh.gif
) so we get to Dave and Busters whole time I'm grabbing chick from behind holding the guitar while she played Guitar Hero and my homey is sitting there drinking while his "date" is talking to another dude. Her moms picks her up, so the whole time we eating I'm about kiss her or cop a feel he stops us and starts talking
smh.gif
happy.gif
but then dude says...."My mom is out of town till tomorrow think I can crash at your house?"...In my head I was thinking "You @%#%% $@@ n_____ NO I'm tryin to beat her cheeks!!!....you dumb MF'er!"...so I say why don't you crash at Gustavo's and he tells me "Nah bro I can't his sister always tries to hit on me and it makes me uncomfortable..."...your making me uncomfortable...so she turns around and says "You know what you can drop me off home"..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....I drop her off and she calls me later to tell she gave herself some finger action....
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

CLIFF NOTES-
-His date leaves early
-I got no action
-
-
That is some serious defense, i must say
1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

j/p, i've been blocked before, the worst feeling in the world

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

If you had happen to tell her to leave. Your anger wouldn't be here.
whose fault for trying to be polite tonight?
nerd.gif
Fam..I DID.. she came back
laugh.gif
ahh. Your girl picks real annoying friends.
or unless other girl likes you too
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom