[| -- 4/1 Official Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic 7PM EST NBA TV/TSN2 -- |]

im from near toronto, and i am fan....
the raps are my 2nd fav team, to the knicks....

but they are going to get effffed up 2day....
still love them though....

EDIT:
wow!
smh.gif
at me....
nice win raps!

I should be watching this but gotta catch up on the dunk contest that was showed two days ago
smh.gif
and McDonald's All-American game in 30 minutes.

Bosh really needs to stop relying on his mid-range jumper and drive to the hoop more to try to get D-12 into foul trouble.

i dont hate him but he shouldn't be in the game during those times with plays run for him curling down the elbow we had like 3 turnovers cause ofthat........he aint getting a shot off with pietrus and he cant pass lol.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Chris Bosh =

vagina_Face.jpg
Naw but he is playing good, ders only so much u can do with D-12 der, hes takin it to him tho but heshouldnt shoot now, he should just drive and get fouled.
Edit: Alright w.e Bosh, just do w.e u have to do to score
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW!!!!
5 IN A ROW
pimp.gif

(Too little too late though..should of done dat at the beginning of the season
laugh.gif
)

CCHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bosh's the real Christonite haha

but damn why can't we play like this earlier!

Originally Posted by wttm

Bosh's the real Christonite haha

but damn why can't we play like this earlier!
indifferent.gif

and why couldn't they win in Orlando during the playoffs last year?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Who they think they are winning 5 games in a row once its already to late
mad.gif
nah but i still got love for bosh lol hes been getting it done on my fantasy team this year

lol

bosh cant stop dwight but bosh always win against him......and we lost last year cause bargs is not the bargs he is now. oh and better coaching on themagics part hahah. like Carlos said, that was a crappy play by bosh and look at the magic, lol perfect play with rashard wide open, good thing we dodged abullet.

That was the worst shot ever taken by Bosh. You can't tell me that was the play Triano drew up for them out of the huddle...Bosh with a deep 2 with a handin his face? NAhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyways, it was a lucky shot by a player who plays too tentative despite being so skilled.

5 wins in a row with no pressure on the team means nothing. I hate how we're only hurting our draft lottery chances.

Anyone else think Jake Voskuhl has TOO much fun for an NBA journey man?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word whenever i watch Raptors TV dude is always joking around like hes actually gonna be here for next season
roll.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

laugh.gif
Word whenever i watch Raptors TV dude is always joking around like hes actually gonna be here for next season
roll.gif
Hes watching to many Cavs games in his spare time, he doesnt realize once hump comes back he will be back on waivers next season
smh.gif

Best part of the game is when Voskuhl reached over to Quincy Douby for some dap and Douby just looked at him and nodded his head.

Douby was thinking "2 more weeks until both of us will be unemployed".

Best part of the game is when Voskuhl reached over to Quincy Douby for some dap and Douby just looked at him and nodded his head.

Douby was thinking "2 more weeks until both of us will be unemployed".

Naw the best was near the end of the game when Patrick O'Bryant was hugging Kapono, all excited and +@$!...guess he doesnt realize he has 2 more weeks too.

Back
Top Bottom