4/19/03 - 6 YEARS AGO - AJ 3 White/Cements released (6 years!)

roll.gif

Damn these grave diggers.......

JB Forum, where noobs run amok.
laugh.gif

Might as well add something.

I remember this drop. I scooped up about 6 pairs in various sizes. It was easy.

I scooped up a pair for my girl (Youth 6Y), two pairs for co-workers (Youth Sizes), another pair for a male co-worker (Size 9) and two pairs for me (Size 10). It is crazy how time just passes, I was 20 when these dropped
frown.gif
. Istill have one of my pairs, only wore them a handful of times. I sold my second pair to a "friend", who gave me a sob story on how he didn't geta pair. Sold them for retail+tax,
smh.gif
. I still regret it to this day.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Hope these come out again this year. Why can't they put the Nike Air on the back of the shoe no more. Is it because JB made its own brand.

Thats definitely not the reason, because if it was, JB wouldnt have retroed 100 different colorways of the 1's having the swoosh on them.

However, I am hoping these release next year with Nike Air. That would be magnificent. To me, this shoes is not the same without Nike Air, and thats why Iprefer my 01 black cements over these 03's, otherwise it would be reversed.

I wish i was in to shoes back then but then agian i was only 6 when these came out but there in my top really wish i could find a pair but the og's withnike air on the back are so sweet to be honest i wish jordan would start putting nike air on the back on some of the iv v vi im not some 14 year old in to thefusion crap

wasnt able to cop when theese came out :-( , and the prices for these are over $300 so im just waiting for another release hopefully

overhyped and overrated.... but still a classic colorway.... easily not worth over $250 at the most. I missed these the first time and wasnt overly concernedexcept for the fact 3's didn't retro again until 2007.

Great shoe, not worth its weight in hype however
glasses.gif

These are one of my favorites. Still have both of my pairs. Still holding up strong over the years.

Way better than the III's of today!!

I remember I overslept on the day these came out, and started to panic. Rushed to Stone Crest Mall @ 10am. Had one pair left that just happened to be my size.Picked up the 18 years of Love Shirt with it, also. Another reason I remember this day is because it was the same day as my girlfriends senior prom.

Today: I still wear them, and they're still fresh as ever. These halfway made up for the fact I couldn't get the Black/Cement III's in 01

Back
Top Bottom